European Arc, Chapter 81: Exposure

The scene cuts to an angry Dario who was ontop of Leonor where she was a bit scared as the hunter was ontop of her. His hands gripping her shirt with a look that could kill.

Leo: Now now Dario, you naughty hun-

Dario: So you wanna play that game huh? Well let's play it Leonor. Let's see how you like it.

He then flips her around to face her back, the fox trophy blushed madly as she halfway turned her face.

(+18)

Leo: Hey dummy-

Dario then slaps her ass with his bare hand causing the fox to moan.

Leo: Ahh~. So rough-

Dario: Zip it! We're doing things my way now, I'm gonna have so much fun making a clown out of you. *evil grin*

Leo: Can we talk about-

Dario then pulled her shorts and then her underwear down to which she was complete naked on the lower half. The hunter then pulled down his pants and fished out his cock.

Leo: Oh...you gonna shoot me with-

She was cut off as Dario slapped her ass again making the fox moan, but then groaned in pleasure when the dick was put inside her clit.

Dario: Fasten your seatbelt and hope you like it raw, now I'm going to fuck your hard.

He raised one of Leo's legs upwards to better space with one arm, while he wrapper his other arm around her neck in a chokehold.

Leo: Gah~...Y-yes~...!

Dario began thrusting inside her, the fox sticks out her tongue as she blushed madly, clearly enjoying this.

Dario: How does it feel like to make a fool out of someone, huh bitch~?

Leo couldn't say anything as she was busy being pounded hard by the hunter she was playing around with earlier, only her groaning and moaning could be heard.

Dario releases the chokehold from her neck before grabbing her cap and putting it over his head.

Dario: You lost your relevance~.

He kept pounding her clit with his dick, Leo just grinned as her left eye twitched.

Leo: You act with more intelligence...Fuck me harder, papai~ (daddy~)

Dario pushed deeper inside the fox making her moan and purr more, her hands grasping the grass tightly whilst sticking out her tongue and panting.

Dario: Good girl~. *pats her head*

The fox girl purred as she was getting pounded from behind.

Leo: One day and you can't get enough of me, hmm~?

Dario spanks her ass again making the trophy yelp, then he got up and held the fox girl in a full-nelson press fucking her harder.

Leo: Ah~ ah~ ahhh~! *left eye twitches*

Dario: What's wrong Leo? Did I break you~?

Leo: You can break me harder if you want~...*sticks out tongue*

Dario rolled his eyes before pushing deeper inside her making the fox gasp and moan with pleasure.

Leo: Ngh...so...so big...~.

Dario: The nature of humans sweetheart and what a REAL boy can do~.

Leo: Heh...w-well play-

Dario thrusted once and Leo bit her lips.