Chapter 61: Loosen Me Up

The scene changed to Dario's mansion as we see the latter himself along with Staffy, Snowflake, Tayova and Hurricane outside on the pool just relaxing and talking.

Dario: And he nearly got killed if I wasn't there to save his ass.

Tayova: I heard about him, he's the fat orange one ain't he?

Staffy: That matches the description perfectly, elky.

Snowflake: I watched a bit of human related news and see him and stuff.

Hurricane: Not too big on human politics or whatever you call them, I'm just scrolling through the sport's channel and stuff.

Staffy: Didn't take you for the sport's type ramy. Then again you can be tomboyish from the last few days we have been living together.

She turned to Dario.

Staffy: I don't know how you do it, but you're very lucky neither of these gals here and inside didn't kill you.

Dario: I mean you chose not to do it so you're in that category as well.

Staffy: Ohohoho, better watch me redhead. I only came here cause I was bored from the usual swamps and only because you offered me but that doesn't mean I'll be-

Then the backyard door opened revealing Rakezh holding a sandwich.

Rakezh: Alright who put underwear in my Turkey sandwich?!

Staffy and Hurricane snickered and didn't pay attention to him, the rest were confused. Dario picked on and understood what was going on.

Rakezh: Like for Vishnu's sake this is getting ridiculous.

Dario: Rak, it was probably a prank.

Rakezh: Yeah but this human underwear you bought for me is ruined, I planned to wear them after shower.

Staffy: Well just get new ones then.

Rakezh: Oho! You wish mutt.

He slammed the door leaving the rest to ponder.

Staffy: I think Rakezh needs to be taught a lesson in respect ladies.

Hurricane: Not gonna lie, I love when the leopard is squirming.

Dario: Is it necessary?

Staffy: I mean why not, at least he's not like Grudo who's passive.

Tayova: Alright fuck it I'm in.

Dario: Tay, seriously?

Tayova: What? Me and Dzu prank each other at times babe. *winks at him*

Dario: Snowflake I swear I-

Snowflake: Don't bother Dary. I'm not that type of person...

Dario: Oh thank god...

Snowflake: Unless snow is involved that is...*evil smirk*

The Americo-Macedonian looked at with a dumbfounded look.

Staffy; Yeah we're in Florida there ain't no snow sis. We ain't doing that.

Snowflake: Ah crumbles!

The scene changed to Rakezh who was busy packing his hunting gear in his backpack as he had a towel wrapped around him with just a red shirt to cover his upper body.

Rakezh: *mumbled* Stupud bitch...cause of her I ran out of-

???: Rakezh!