Chapter 37: The Tiger and the Deer

Ever since Snowgara's introduction to the harem and inside the mansion, it was a bit of a shakeup in most things.

Most of the girls were ok living with them, she formed a bond with Maple to which the moose girl found it kinda adorable.

Banny was the only one that seemed to have a problem, but it was not one out of hatred or a rivalry, she seemed to be scared of the tigress due to wolves having fear of tigers in real life.

And as for Dario, Snowgara would pamper him and act as like his own nurse and would get attached with him for most of the time, making some of the girls jealous.

Hurricane: Ok big cat, you had enough time with him, can I have my turn with the guy for once?

Snowgara: Nope! *tightens grip around Dario's arm*

Peekon: Come on Snowgara, it's been one day and you treat him like he's your toy.

Snowgara: But...but I love him-

Dario: Now now Snowgara, there's plenty to share y'know.

Sprinter: See? Now come on!

She then jumped and landed in between the two where she wrapped her arms around Dario, this only made the tigress grit her teeth in jealousy. Seeing Dario caress the cheetah's grey and red hair made her nearly lose it but she took a deep breath and got up from the couch.

She turned around to see Hurricane and Peekon join in on the cuddling session, Dario smiled as the bighorn sheep nuzzled his cheek with her lips, the elk girl kissed the hunter's neck and hugged him tightly.

Snowgara rolled her eyes and left them.

As she was walking, she noticed Cottonwood staring at her with a smug.

Cottonwood: How did it go for the first day?

Snowgara: All was cuddles and banters but then Sprinter, Hurricane and Peekon stole him from me.

Cottonwood: I mean learn to share ya big cat, only in your dreams you'll have Dario to yourself.

Snowgara: Grr, watch your mouth deer before I eat you.

Cottonwood: Woah, ok chill chill there tiger.

Snowgara calmed down and took a deep breath and looked at the deer.

Snowgara: Ok, I'm calm.

Cottonwood: And I have some news to tell you, something that might interest you...well both of us.

Snowgara: *crossed arms* Ok what is it?

The scene changed to Dario who was in his bedroom and in a call with Marcus who was still recovering.

Marcus: So basically Seth has you and Luke cover the places for me until I recover?

Dario: Yeah, it's the least we can do since you're recovering. Like don't want your progress to be set back.

Marcus: Normally I'd like to do the work myself, but considering the fact that I had surgery for my thigh that took 3 hours and have to wait for 2-3 weeks to recover, I'll take the risk and trust you and Luke with the job. Just don't make me look bad ok?

Dario: Dude we're on the same team, you're treating me and Luke as if we're minors.

Marcus: Luke is 16, and you're a young adult that still hasn't fully grown but have enough time. I act like the eldest one of the bunch and have to look after you.

Dario: *sarcastic tone* Wow ok big brother thanks for the concern.

Marcus: Whatever, you got a list of the locations that I was supposed to go but you're taking over?