European Arc, Chapter 98: Double Date

After the whole Spain fiasco and brand new additions of Gemini and Sofia that have grown accustomed to Rakezh and Marcus.

But now we are focusing on a double date as agreed by Dario and Luke.

Luke was bringing Night Howler or Nyx. Dario on the other hand....

Luna: Me?! I...I...I don't know what to say, but it would've been better if-

Dario: I am playing it safe so that Luke and Nyx can't be uncomfortable, like if I brought Phantasm she'd make lewd comments or if I brought Mythal she'd definitely squirm in her submissive yandere nature.

Luna: Fair enough. But Maple was an option as well, she's well composed...Still thanks for picking me at least...*small blush*

The two were in Dario's jeep as they were going to pick up Luke and Nyx. They were both dressed in casual clothing, nothing fancy at all for this occasion.

They stopped at Seth's mansion to see their other counterparts, also dressed for the occasion and waiting for Dario and Luna.

Dario: *lowers the window* So love birds, ya ready to hang with the big leagues?

Night Howler: Oh we're more than ready mate!

Luke: We're ready Dario, and who's this?

Luna: Luna, Dario's choice for the date.

The duo get in.

Luke: Nice to meet you.

Night Howler: Another wolf? Gee Dario, you sure have a specific type of girls that you like.

Luna blushed at that comment and looked away.

Dario: You know what they say, a dog is a man's best friend, not that Luna or the others are dogs that is hehe. *to Luna* No offense.

Luna: None taken.

Luke: So I was thinking about going to the movies, there's King Kong and Godzilla 2 on the theaters.

Dario: Oh yeah I heard of that one, it's got good ratings.

Luna: What's a King Kong?

Dario: Giant gorilla. I don't wanna spoil things you'll just have to wait and see when we get there.

Night Howler: Is it action packed?

Luke: Yeah-Oh right no spoilers haha!

"Moments later"

The scene changed to the four as they were inside a theater watching Godzilla X King Kong: The New Empire.

The four were sitting on their chairs, had some snacks like popcorn, soda, nachos etc etc. They wore their 3D glasses as they watched the screen showcased the action.

Luna: Wow, with these glasses it all makes this more realistic.

Dario: Yeah, fun isn't it?

Luna: Very fun. It's like I'm in there.

Night Howler: *munching on popcorn* Oh bloody hell! What a sucker punch haha!

She chuckled as Luke joined in, clearly they're enjoying themselves.

Luke: See? Coming here was worth it Nyx.

Night Howler: Now I understand how movies work, it's a shame I didn't get that opportunity back in Australia. But oh well... *shrugs with a smug*

She tried to reach for the bucket of popcorn from Luke's lap, but her hand felt something.

She turned to see her hand touching with Luke's. The two stared at each other before the dingo broke the ice and winked at the teenager.