European Arc, Chapter 93: One with the Ladies

In his days of spending more time with his girls, Dario decided to organize a line up of who he'd spend a day with.

But he decided to seperate most girls into groups.

Wolves, which consist of Banny, Okami, Phantasm, Drusilla and Luna.

Deer, which consist of Peekon, Cottonwood, Maple, Tayova, Snowflake and Mythal.

Cats, which consist of Sprinter, Ruch, Indulu, Snowgara, Dzunukwa and Whitney.

And finally, Mix N Match which consist of Hurricane, Akilla, Staffy, Scruffy, Shirogami, Leonor and Francisca.

Dario: Alright girls, the groups are formed now before we spin the wheel on who hangs out one day with me, are there any questions?

Staffy raised her hand.

Staffy: How come me, Akilla and the foxes are not with the wolves to like form a canid group.

Dario: Ok true, but the group is majority wolf dominated, it wouldn't sit right with most of you.

Leonor: He's got that right, the big bad wolves will try and steal dummy from me~. That's kinda smart to do, tho I hope we get our turn first~.

Banny: Oh yea? Not if us wolves beat ya too it!

Snowgara: *groans* Clearly canines don't get the superiority us cats have. And to be frank, wolves in nature fear tigers like me.

Akilla: She's not wrong about that, I've seen Indian wolves getting scared by bengal tigers.

Okami: Oi! Stop giving us a bad rep ya-

Banny covered her mouth so insults aren't fired.

Maple: Girls girls let's calm down. Now I think we can work with this, we just gotta give it a shot.

Francisca: And if it does fail...I regret nothing..

Indulu: Aww come on, don't be such a downer. *smile*

Francisca shrugged at the cheetah.

Dario: Ok ladies let's spin the wheel and see who I get to hang with for the day.

Sprinter: Alright chief, spin it!

Dario then used his phone and checked a wheel app and when he pressed spin the wheel began spinning for a couple of seconds before it stopped at......

Deer.

The deer group cheered on, while the others groaned in annoyance.

Phantasm: Du temps de qualité avec papa ne peut pas attendre maintenant...(Quality time with daddy can't wait for now...)

Peekon: Thank you wheel! I needed this.

Cottonwood: Yaaay!

Maple: Well hon, you got venison for today. *giggled*

Tayova: Aww, you gotta wait your turn now Dzu.

Dzunukwa: Whatever, have the time of your life, I can wait bestie!

Snowflake: Sweet, we can all have fun together!

Mythal: May the gods bless the wheel of fortune...for I am graced with my Dari's blessing for a day! *sticks out tongue whilst blushing*

There was silence between everyone.

Hurricane: Why does she exist...?

"Day with the deer group"

We see the group in Los Angeles, California. They were at a local ski resort.

It was cold so they all wore warm clothing, minus for Maple and Snowflake, for obvious reasons.