African Arc Chapter 141: Out Of The Blue

With the latest additions of the lioness twins to Dario's harem, and with the search for Gustave continuing and possibly being lost due to the crocodile trophy's disappearance, but the Americo-Macedonian wasn't one to give up the search.

We currently see the latter who was introducing the girls to the lionesses.

Dario: Girls, meet Stella and Reine, the newest members of the harem.

Katherine: And they're twins, which is a first to be exact.

Reine: Whaddup y'all, the queens of the jungle have arrived.

Sprinter: Talk about an entrance eh?

Tayova: Certainly.

Stella: We never expected to be in a harem, but nonetheless it's nice to-

Shenri: Lions eh? *turns to Dario* I never knew you were a fan of wars~.

Dario: What are you-Oh...

Reine approached Shenri with a smug.

Reine: A hyena, it's been a while since I messed with one.

Shenri: Wanna find out blue girl, I'm a tough nut to crack~.

Phantasm: Such fowl language, keep it up you two~.

Reine and Shenri were at each other's faces, growling at one another, potentially instigating a fight.

Staffy: And already off to a good start I see.

Stella pulled Reine away from Shenri to avoid the fight.

Stella: Ok Reine, cut it out! *to the girls* Sorry about my sister, she can be quite the roughhouse alright.

Snowgara: Too bad the numbers are backing up in Shenri's favor since her clan isn't here, nor is your pride, lion.

Reine/Shenri: I DONT NEED MY PRIDE/CLAN!!

Dario: Ok girls can we-

The doorbell rang.

Dario: Huh, who could that be? *to Maple* Maple hon please settle the situation please. *left*

Maple: Alright you two break it up.

She seperated the lioness and hyena trophies who were pissed, Stella tried to calm down Reine while Ruch tried the same to Shenri.

Zenith: *hiding behind Peekon* They won't hurt anyone...right?

Peekon: They won't, we'll get it under control. Plus they wouldn't dare cause we have kids in the house.

Stella: Wait kids? You girls gave birth before our arrival?

Drusilla: Yes, 1 year ago actually.

Reine: Damn, we're far behind.

Dario was at the door, he opened it and his eyes widened.

Dario: Мамо?! (Mom?!)

Marija: Чедо мое! (My child!)

She hugged Dario and kissed him on the cheek.

Marija: Памтиш кога ти реков дека ќе дојдам да те посетам? Мама секогаш си го одржува зборот! *cheerful smile* (Remember when I told you I would come visit you? Mom always keeps her word!)

Dario: *a bit embarrassed* Те знам тебе многу убаво мамо...(I know you very well mom)

Marija: Ами нели ќе ми дадиш да влезам? (Well aren't you gonna let me in?)