European Arc, Chapter 111: Turn For The Worst

The scene changed to Hurricane's group as they were done beating Archduke and his herd.

Dzunukwa: Too easy!

Hurricane: How does it feel like to lose to girls?

Tayova: *knelt down* Especially on the one you were desperate for.

Archduke: *growled* I will not let anyone take the crown from me...Belgium is mine for the taking.

Francisca: Ya I seriously doubt that pal.

Sprinter: I wonder how the others are fairing and I hope they're doing well.

???: Wouldn't you like to find out?

Suddenly a large shadow engulfed them, they turned around to hear growling, their eyes widened in shock and fear.

The scene changed to Dario and his group as they were busy dealing with infected animals.

Rakezh: Shit! I'm out!

Gemini: Why not go all carnivore on them~?

Rakezh could groan in annoyance before turning into his leopard form and started to stalk and kill off animals and quickly avoiding them.

Suddenly a loud grunt was heard from afar with loud footsteps.

They all turned to the direction to see Jäger charging at them.

Dario: Jäger...

Jäger: Come and face me you coward!

Dario fired a bullet through his skull but no effect.

Marcus fired an arrow but it stuck to the moose's chest before the Belgian got flung over up in the air and landing hard on a tree branch and then fall on the ground.

Sofia: Hey!

She tried to pounce on the moose but he headbutts the lynx so hard that she was sent flying to where Dario was and they collided.

Dario: *painful groan*

Diamante: Dario! *checks on him*

Dario: He's too strong...

Rakezh: Gemini! Look out!

Gemini: Huh-

She quickly dodged a head swing from Jäger before she jabbed her dagger on the moose trophy's throat, but that didn't affect him much.

Jäger tried to bite the wolf trophy but she punched away the mouth, the moose groaned in anger before double stomping the wolf with his feet.

Rakezh: No!

He then jumped and landed on Jäger's back.

Jäger: YOU AGAIN?!?

Rakezh: Yeah me again you fucking scumbag!

He began clawing and scratching the moose's head which irritated and hurt the moose to no content that he tried to get rid of the leopard all ways possible!

Armand aimed his shotgun at the moose, in the end he ended up shooting the chest area but one move from Jäger and the shotgun pellets hit a tree.

Armand: Blast!

Mondi tried to help Rakezh but hitting Jäger with his hammer but the latter turned into his human form and swiped the hammer and then punched the chamois away.

Rakezh got off Jäger, the leopard dodged a swipe from the moose but then he got shot in the back by Dario a couple of times.

Jäger: *to Dario* You're next....