Chapter 1: Beginning starts at Alaska

"Alaska, US"

A jeep was driving around the snowy road of Alaska. The first region on the job.

Dario was driving his jeep that Seth lender to him around the frozen landscape, he was wearing a dark green camo jacket and underneath it was a brown sweater and dark green camo pants with hiker boots and a hunting hat. Beside him on the other seat was a hunting bag and his rifle.

He was on a call with Seth.

Dario: Alright as we speak I made it to Alaska, first time being here actually.
Seth: Yeah, it's like going to Canada's tundras here.
Dario: Alright so what do I need to hunt down here in Alaska?
Seth: You have a list that I sent in the form of a message in your phone, you have what kind of trophies you need to hunt down.
Dario: Hold on lemme check to see it.

He then paused the call and looked to see a message from Seth and clicked it to see a huge list of trophy names.

He found the ones from Alaska and it lists the following:

Phantom (Sitka Deer)
Zeus (Yukon Moose)
Captain (Dall Sheep)
Black Fang (Gray Wolf)
Grizzled Guardian (Kodiak Bear).

Dario got back to the call.

Dario: Alright I saw the names and the one that injured you is in it too.
Seth: Yeah, kill these five and you move on to the next region dude.
Dario: Btw can I ask? Why do these evolved animals need to be killed, is there a particular reason as to why?

Seth then explained why.

Seth: Like how Grizzled Guardian did to me, he gave me a career ending injury and if one is a hazard then all of them might cause damage or kill someone.
Dario: Hmm, fair enough. But I don't see a deer or sheep harming anyone but since they have a human disguise then I am convinced.
Seth: Thanks for understanding me Dario, it means a lot my friend.

Dario nods.

Dario: Btw how are you feeling rn.
Seth: Am close to going to a physical therapy at the hospital.
Dario: Ooof, hope you recover man.
Seth: Thank you, good luck hunting.
Dario: Thanks.

Seth ended the call as Dario sighed.

Dario: Alright Dario, you can do this. This is your first time hunting by yourself. Remember what grandpa taught you since as a child...

"Flashback"

Dario was young, he was about 11 years old and he was in a forest back in his mother's country of origin, Macedonia.

He was walking side by side with an old man with grey hair as he was wearing hunting clothing and held a rifle while Dario carried a hunting bag.

Dario: Hey grandpa what are we hunting?
Dario's Grandpa: Boar, they're everywhere in Macedonia and Europe so hunting them should be necessary.
Dario: Everywhere you say?
Dario'a Grandpa: Yes, grandpa's little doll.

He ruffled little Dario's head to which he smiled at his grandfather.

Dario: Hey grandpa..
Dario's Grandpa: Yes grandson?
Dario: I wanna be a hunter like you when I grow up, can you give me any good tips.

The elder man smiled at the child.

Dario's Grandpa:
1. Make sure to aim your rifle at the beginning of every season. This is an important step for any ethical hunter.
2. Be sure to learn about the game you are chasing. Understanding an animals habits and behaviors is an important piece of successful hunting.
3. Learn to scout effectively.
4. Find some people to hunt with.
5. Be safe.

The little boy was estatic.

Dario: Thanks grandpa, I will take them to heart!
Dario's Grandpa: That's my grandson.