Eurooean Arc, Chapter 99: Nordic Tensions

Norway, a country in Northern Europe and a part of the Scandinavian peninsula. Renowned for many things, such as the Northern lights, its vast riches and its biodiverse ecosystems.

But there is a small secret that Norway hide in the Øvre Anajohka National Park...

It was snowing very heavily on said national park. Almost difficult to see because of the mists and blizzards.

We see a cave with ice frozen on the side, with icicles for prison cell bars.

Footsteps could be heard, then a dark claw sliced open the icicle bars making way inside the cave whilst a dark chuckle could be heard.

Inside the cave there is a black wolf that is shackled on its neck and on all fours, it then stared at what breached through the bars with its red piercing eyes.

It was Vlad, he was the one that has entered the cave with an evil grin on his face. He had some changes to him.

His face and neck had several veins pumping as he had grown a bit in size and muscle as well, and the ears of the wolf head hat he had on have twisted into small demonic horns with tar pouring from its void eyesockets.

The chained up wolf growled at Vlad with ferocity as the trophy approached it.

Vlad: So...they chained you up, tossed the key and left you to starve to death...I pitty you Fenrir....

The chained up wolf who was named Fenrir didn't stop growling as Vlad stood in front of him and knelt down.

Vlad: I know you don't talk much but I know you can hear me and I want you to listen to my proposal....that involves your freedom...

Fenrir stopped growling as he seemed intrigued and want to listen.

Vlad: I'll free you from your shackles and you will get your revenge on the ones that broke and left you. In exchange...join me and my revolution. It's time we rise against humanity for the countless years of mistreatment they inflicted upon us.

He then caressed Fenrir's left cheek.

Vlad: And I have come for you, as your my chosen one to liberate every animal here in Scandinavia and destroy all humans. You are now my Plague Carrier.

Fenrir could only smile with his sharp teeth as he was hearing Vlad's choice of words, most importantly his speech of liberation.

Vlad then grabbed the shackled collar around Fenrir's neck and broke it.

Vlad: You look famished, before I free you....

He then looked at his left wrist and sank his teeth and takes a strong bite before pulling away to reveal dark tar ooze slowly from the wound.

Vlad: Drink up....

The scene changed to Dario, Rakezh, Gemini and Scruffy who decided to tag along.

All of them were wearing thick and warm clothing to shield them from the cold, minus for Scruffy since wolverines are resistant to cold temperatures.

Scruffy: Ah, this takes me back to when winter times are in Colorado. How you holding Dario?

Dario: I faced far worse...trust me. *smirk*

Gemini casually looked over at a grumpy Rakezh who didn't like the cold the most.

Gemini: How you holding up there Raky~?

Rakezh: I could ask you the same, southern girl.

Gemini: Takes one to know one sweetheart, last time I checked India is in the south too.