Chapter 44: Mashindano

It was nighttime, the night sky was young shining a half moon.

But drums could we heard from afar as well as fire was glowing.

The scene changed to what seemed to be like a ceremony of some sort, as most animals that are native to Zambia gathered around.

The scene cuts back to Dario and the cheetah girl trio watch the fire emit smoke from afar.

Dario: Is that the ceremony that Mwanga and Maulu talked about earlier?

Indulu: They told you about that? Well if that's the case then yes, the Black Chief is hosting it.

Ruch: Hold on what kind of an animal is he?

Indulu: A rhino.

Sprinter: Of course it would be a rhino..*looks over at Dario* Ok bigshot, ya ready to try and gun him down?

Indulu: Wait wait!

She came over to them.

Indulu: Black Chief is hard to kill, not just that he also has his royal guard peep around everywhere in case something interrupts the ceremony.

Dario: Shit, now this can get dangerous...I'm gonna need to be stealthy on this one.

Ruch: What do you suggest we do?

Dario then looked at Sprinter and Indulu and smirked.

Dario: You two are native here, like play pretend and try to distract his men while me and Ruch here sneakily kill him.

Sprinter: You got it. Ready Indulu?

Indulu: This better work, if not then expect a dictatorship for some time here in Zambia's plains.

The scene changed to Maulu and Mwanga who were in the ceremony as they were in their lion forms on all fours.

Maulu was basically a grey lion with brown lines on his face with a brown mane.

Maulu: Not gonna lie bro the party is lit.

Mwanga: How many times must I repeat to you Maulu, it's a ceremony.

Maulu: It's the same thing dude, are you having fun?

Mwanga: I would be having fun if the party wasn't a huge ego stroke about Black Chief himself.

Maulu: Keep quiet bro he could be-

???: Dr!

The two turned around to see a black colored rhino with green eyes white lines around his back and the sides on his body and face, he had a large horn that was at least 6-7 inch horn above his nose.

Mwanga: Oh, Black Chief. Good evening.

Black Chief: Yes yes doctor, how are you enjoying my ceremony after the quick takeover of this parts of the grasslands, soon I'm extending to the nearby baobab trees.

Maulu: Hey chief ya got some zebra carcass nearby?

Black Chief: On the right my feline friend.

Mwanga: Maulu!?

Maulu: What? I'm hungry bro.

Black Chief: Now now Mwanga no need to baby him like a cub, after all he's still growing so let him eat.

As the trio talked, Sprinter and Indulu came into the ceremony. They were both on their fours and in their cheetah forms.

Indulu was a cream colored cheetah maintaining her black spots, the only difference about her is that has her orange facial markings along with markings on her forehead, shoulders, back and tail.