European Arc, Chapter 94: Spanish Energy

Sierra Nevada National Park.

One of the keystones as to why Spain is a beautiful country itself, located on the south and close to the coast.

A marvel filled with spectacles, and a good place to hunt.

We see the hunting squad of Marcus, Rakezh, Luke and Night Howler.

Night Howler: So this is Spain huh? Gotta say it's very vibrant here as of post to Australia where it's mostly desert like.

Rakezh: Meanwhile India is mostly jungle and marshes, gray skies accompanying it.

Luke: I heard that from Dario, he's been here in the place of Marcus when he got injured.

Marcus: Yeah, tho I am glad I am here in Spain, I'm more familiar here. I've visited Madrid a couple of times, my brother Thibaut plays for Real Madrid, in Spanish culture European football is a very worshipped sport.

Rakezh: Huh, I guess we learn something everyday huh?

Night Howler: You mean soccer?

Marcus: No, football.

The dingo girl was in a teasing mood.

Night Howler: Only in Europe it's called that, but it's soccer for me~.

Marcus: Not just Europe, South America, Asia, Africa, Mexico and other Spanish countries call it football.

Night Howler: Whatever, Lukey what do you think it is?

Luke: Why not both?

Rakezh: I'm not into sports. Anywhoo what do we have on the list Marcus?

Marcus: 2 lynx, 2 wolves and an ibex.

Night Howler: Dibs on the ibex! Why don't we split up to find each of the trophies. Me and Luke hunt the ibex.

Marcus: Hang on we-

Rakezh: Heh, watch me get a two for one. I pick the wolves.

Marcus: As leader of the group I haven't declared it-

Rakezh: Fuck leadership, hunt all you can and then leave!

He then turned into his leopard form and ran out of the group before climbing a tree, disappearing from their sights.

Marcus: I just hope he doesn't get killed.

Luke: I doubt wolves would do much on him, he can climb trees to avoid danger.

Night Howler: Yeah, come on let's go Lukey!

Marcus: Hey wait for me you-

The dingo girl grabbed Luke's hand and dragged him but the teenager tripped on a root and fell down.

Luke: Oww!

Night Howler: Luke!

Marcus: What did I tell ya!

He then rushed to check up on his friend.

Marcus: You ok kid?

Luke: Ahh....I'm alright I think...

He tried to get up but a crack was heard, Luke grunted before massaging his back.

Luke: I think I got a backache...

Night Howler: OH MY GOD! I'm so sorry Luke, I didn't mean to! *sad dingo*

Luke: It's fine Howls, that's what I get for playing rugby with ya. *chuckled*

Marcus: Well with that condition you're unavailable for hunting Luke.

Luke: No! I can still do this! Nyx, help me up.