African Arc Chapter 132: Eggcited

It's been a few days after Dario and Francisca had returned from their scavenger hunt that involved them to hunt Gustave. The result ended with Gustave surviving and escaping, but Dario met and earned another girl to his harem in the form of Nene.

We see Nene who was wearing different clothing opposed to what she was wearing in Africa. She now had a green T-shirt either a dark blue skirt, she wore white thigh highs and was barefoot.

The ostrich trophy was chatting and helping out the others with their kids. She developed a bond with Indulu, the duo were currently changing Rusty and Alder's diapers.

Nene: My mom told me to be wary of cheetahs.

Indulu: Is it because we hunt ostriches?

Nene: Yeah, you guys can be scary in coalitions.

Indulu: Yeah, but to be fair with you I'm not keen on ostrich meat, nor are Sprinter and Ruch.

Nene: That is a reliever. *warm smile*

Indulu noticed Nene's tattoos and smiled.

Indulu: I like your tattoos, especially since they're orange colored.

Nene: I take it you love the color as well.

Indulu: Mhm, it's vibrant and full of life y'know.

Alder giggled cutely, his mother smiled and raised one half of the cheetah twins up.

Indulu: Awww, your laugh is adorable Alder.

Rusty got jealous real quick, but Nene picked him up and rockabyed him.

Nene: There there little guy, you're also cute and when you grow up you'll be one handsome boy.

Rusty giggled at Nene and smiled adorably at the ostrich trophy. Indulu smiled and lightly ruffled Rusty's head.

Indulu: My boy likes you.

Nene: Yeah, can't wait to have my children soon.

Indulu: You'll be a great mom without a doubt.

The scene changed to Dario who was up stairs as he helped Leo and Shirogami deal with their kids.

Dario: So our pups are still blind?

Leo: For now, give them a few days and they'll see very well.

Dario then picked up and huddled Cristiano and sat on the bed.

Dario: How's my little pup doing? Did you kiss daddy?

Cristiano who still had his eyes closed could smile as he recognized his dad's voice, the little fox groaned relaxing in his father's arms.

Candice who was on her father's lap and had her eyes closed reached her hand out and touched her dad's stomach lightly.

Shirogami: Seems like lil Candice demands attention too~.

Dario little stroked her head and kissed her forehead.

Dario: There there, there's enough of daddy where that came from *chuckled*

Leo: *holding Evora and giggled* Who knew you'd be a one with the kids. It's honestly adorable dummy~.

Dario: I know that, our little kits will soon grow up and become-

Shirogami: Tricksters loike mommy~.

Dario: Was gonna say-

Leo: Little cunning scoundrels~.

Dario: Seems like you two wanna make our kids become convicts.

Leo: Nah, more like practical jokers that know their way with people dummy~.