Chapter 50: Takedown

The scene changed to Vishag and Rakezh who were on the run and were on the lookout for Dario after he ditched Arjunga's assault.

They were currently in a jungle area, following footprints.

Vishag: Judging by how these footprints look they're definitely human, only they wear accessories.

Rakezh: You do know I wear accessories too...

He pointed down on his shoes.

Vishag: Ah, oh well. By the way what happened to your job?

Rakezh: My lousey human boss fired me after I had to deal with some spoiled brat, he thinks owns the damn world and not to mention he scratched the car on purpose.

Vishag: From what I learned over the past few years is that humans are a mixed bag.

Rakezh: Speak for yourself bud, I have to deal with them on a daily basis.

Vishag: Plus why do you have Dario's gun?

Rakezh: Oh his rifle? I took it because I'm fascinated with how it looks...it looks so...beautiful...Besides the point, I used it to distract Arjunga.

Vishag: You know, it kinda fits you.

Rakezh: IT DOES-I mean really? Well I always knew I'd look good with one rather being penetrated with a bullet hehe. You think I'd make a good hunter, I mean as in like how-

Vishag: I get it, you want to become what Dario is!

The leopard blushed and looked away.

Rakezh: Ok ok I wanna be a hunter like him, not cause I'm a fan but imagine all the money he's rocking. If he can afford traveling from wherever he is to this hellhole then he's paid a lot, and I want a good lifestyle.

Vishag: Your wishes and ambitions are quite remarkable but one day you'll be begging to be here, you know what they say "There's no place like home".

Rakezh: Ok true but my point still stands, and if I get enough money and a good lifestyle I might invite you to ditch this joint.

Vishag: Generous offer I must say, but I prefer to stay here with my herd. They need me as how I need them.

Rakezh: Oh whatever, there's no use dealing with blockheads like you.

The Buffalo chuckled while the leopard rolled his eyes in annoyance.

The scene Dario and Rajeeb who were hanging around.

Dario: No way, that's how you and your wife met?

Rajeeb: Yeah, I met her when she was stuck on a tree so I helped her get down.

Dario: Oh great, so how is she now?

Rajeeb: Well...it's kinda complicated...

Dario: Oh sorry sorry for asking that.

The tiger assured him.

Rajeeb: No worries.

Dario: Ok but at least did you have kids with her.

Rajeeb: Yeah, we did, we had a daughter and her name is Shikari.

Dario: Oh cool.

Rajeeb: But I miss her.

Dario: Awww but where is she now?

Rajeeb: You know how when your offspring grows up and they want to live independently, well before she grew up she was sweet and adorable and always wanted to be with daddy's side, but as time went on she grew to be a big girl and wasn't the same little girl I knew. She loves me yes but she wants to be her own person now, so she set out to venture to a different place she can call home.