Chapter 24: Soft as Cotton

The scene changed to a girl with brown hair in a that had it in a long ponytail, had some red streaks on her hair on both sides, she had red eyes, fair skin.

For clothing she wore a white collar and black buttoned shirt which was underneath a brown cloak, she wore a black skirt and had brown boots.

She also held a bonquet of flowers, basically petunias, tulips, daisies and etc.

???: Lalala, I bet he's gonna love these.

She then skipped to a nearby lake where she was trying to find someone.

But then she saw something that made her stop.

The flowers she held were dropped.

He saw a boy with another girl as they were resting in the lake's waters.

???: Buster!

The two turned around to see the girl who sniffed.

Buster: Oh Cottonwood... I didn't know you were there...

The girl named Cottonwood gripped her fists.

Cottonwood: Who is that?!

Ella: The name is Ella, oh and I got some bad news for you... you've been replaced by me!

Buster: Sorry Cottonwood, it's just you're not big enough to satisfy me anymore.

Cottonwood began slowly tearing up.

Buster: For a deer you're not as big as I want, so you're free now.

The deer girl turned around and fled the scene crying.

The scene changed to a bear that was gunned down, fallen face first on the ground.

Dario approached it.

Dario: Alright and that's one out of five.

He looked down at the bear.

Dario: Sentry.... At least you're not like...him....

He tried to forget about a certain someone and looked at the list to cross off Sentry.

Other two names are crossed off too, those being Interloper, a cougar and Tetra, a navajo sheep.

The next two on the list were Cottonwood who was a deer and Canyon who was a bison.

Dario: Alright Cottonwood, he's next.

He then grabbed his rifle and began pulling Sentry.

The scene then changed to Cottonwood who was all alone crying whilst resting her head back on a tree.

Cottonwood: W-why...? What did I do...? What did he mean by that? That was...

She sniffed.

Cottonwood: Uncalled for....

Then a tan skinned man had maroon hair, tan skin, yellow eyes to which on his left one he had a bright red scar, he also had a red bandana covering the lower part of his face. He was wearing a brown poncho that exposed his midriff, he also appeared to have one arm as his left one wasn't present. He wore brown pants and black boots. He also carried a bag over his right shoulder

He noticed Cottonwood who was crying her eyes out, but he walked away rather to go unnoticed.

He walked away from her sight as the deer brushed off her tears and sniffed.

Cottonwood: Oh I can't wait for karma to hit him back like a boomerang, he deserves every bit of that for cheating on me!

The scene changed to the mysterious tan skinned individual with a bag, he was near a waterfall.