Chapter 56: Seeing Stars

A/N: Before we start I just wanna say one thing. Thank you all for 4k reads on this book, a year almost passed by and this book is well received by most of you all. I honestly never expected it to be this beloved and liked by y'all, I wrote it as something casual and for the love of the game. But when I saw the 4k reads and it being number 1 in "animal girls" stories and being around the top 100 "hunting" stories is quite the surprise. Once again thank you all for this wonderful support!

—————-

"Fairbanks, Alaska"

The scene changed to Dario who was with Hurricane in Cornerstone Mall. The bighorn sheep had her arms crossed with a dismissive look, Dario meanwhile had red nose before pulling out a tissue and blowing it because he was sick.

Hurricane: Ok babe, why are we here again?

Dario: Because I promised Snowflake and Rupert an opportunity where we can get the elk a telescope.

Hurricane: That thing that you can look above the sky and above? I saw a documentary of that back home.

Dario: I didn't knew you'd be into that?

Hurricane: There wasn't anything good on TV ok?

We see Rupert as he was inside an antique shop where he was examining a telescope he had found.

It was a white and black telescope that was built well and had around 3 tripods and an accessory tray, alongside the other stuff that's common for the tool to have.

Let's just say that the elk is mesmerized by it.

Rupert: It's...It's beautiful...

Beside him was Snowflake as she had a giddy smile while looking down at the entranced elk trophy.

Snowflake: You like it? Dario said he'd buy it for you.

Rupert: He did?! Awww but he shouldn't have, he and Hurricane shouldn't waste their time with my obsession-

Snowflake: Oh don't talk that kind of nonsense Rupert, the guy wants to make your dream come true.

Then Dario and Hurricane came by.

Hurricane: You done wetting yourself over a piece of metal?

Rupert: This is not just a piece of metal, it's an antique!

Hurricane: Yeah yeah whatever.

Dario looked at Snowflake.

Dario: So, Flakey....thought of something that you want so I can buy?

The moose trophy grew surprised.

Snowflake: Wait you wanna buy me something...? But I thought you only said for Rupert?

Dario: Well yeah, I don't wanna leave you out. Plus you deserve something, as token that I spared you, and also holidays are coming by.

Snowflake: Oh...*wholehearted smile* Thank you so much...I'll go find something that peeks my interest!

She then hurried off and went to a different direction.

Hurricane giggled at Dario and nudged her elbow to his before whispering.

Hurricane: I think she'll bite the dust too, hehe...

Dario: Oh come on Hurri...!

Hurricane: What? I mean she's cute, she might give Maple competition, you keep growing that harem of yours after you included around 3 cheetahs in total, so what's 1 more moose gonna hurt?

The Americo-Macedonian blushed a bit and remained silent on the comment.

Dario: Ok she's pretty cute but that doesn't mean I'm playing favorites, I love each and everyone of you.