Chapter 47: India New Look Part 1

"Nagarhole National Park, India"

Dario made it to India, per the instructions of Seth. He had to fill in for Marcus who was originally going to be sent there.

The Americo-Macedonian was with his head up and on high alert for any possible danger.

He has a list of rather hard trophies to find.

Akilla, a dhole.

Rakezh, a leopard.

Vishag, a water buffalo.

Rajeeb, a tiger.

Arjunga, a rhino.

The hunter traveled by foot, and brought more than a rifle with him.

Bringing along two revolvers and a hunting dagger, he also brought some pepper spray in case he gets attacked or pounced on.

He was in a forest area.

Dario: This forest is dense, I heard the rumors about maneaters on India so I better tread carefully.

The weather was rather on the warmer side, so he brough an orange vest and underneath it a black shirt, he still had his gloves on.

Dario: So like how Marcus said, this place is rather on the more hostile side. He even said one of trophies was a maneater that he faced before.

"Flashback"

Marcus: India? That place is wild, it challenges Africa in terms of danger. Before I went there I heard of locals that one of the trophies I was supposed to hunt was a maneater. So be careful when you tread there on those monsoons.

"End of flashback"

Dario then spotted a herd of buffaloes who were minding their own business. He walked passed them.

One of the buffaloes, which was brown and yellow color found it suspicious.

It then undergoes through a transformation.

It turned into a human male with rather fair yellowish skin, had brown spiky hair, brown eyes, wore a yellow sleeveless shirt, brown baggy pants with a rope for a belt and had an Hindi culture bracelet on his right hand.

He was also on the higher scale of around 6'1 and was built heavily.

His name is Vishag.

Vishag: A hunter....

Then a growl was heard and he turned around to see a pack of dholes, they were on the hunt.

Vishag knew that they wanted someone from his herd.

He transformed back to his normal form and managed to fling a dhole in the air with his head and horns.

Dario heard the ruckus and turned to see what was happening.

He saw the dholes surrounding a the buffaloes who all fled, Vishag was the only one that fought back as he knew his herd would ditch them.

Dario: That happens to be one of the trophies, but those dholes are gonna steal my kill.

He pulled out a revolver of his and fired in the air.

The dholes were scared and fled the scene and Vishag turned to see Dario who had aimed the revolver upwards.

Vishag then turned human.

Vishag: Hunter, you saved me?

Dario: I wouldn't say save, more like killing you in a faster way.

He aimed his rifle at Vishag, but then a pair of three dholes attacked Dario.

One of them pounced on him and had the hunter pinned.