Chapter 30: Two Birds With One Stone

"Morning"

The scene changed back at the cave as the cougar family found Dario, Dzunukwa and Tayova all huddled up and sleeping together.

Dohasan: Oh my...

Tala: I knew it, most definitely our daughter has an interest for the human.

Dohasan: Even her best friend too?

Tala: Wait until I tell Tallulah.

???: Well I'll be surprised as well.

They turned to see Tallulah who was outside the cave watching this little scene.

Tallulah: I was here to pick up my daughter but then I see this haha.

Tala: I mean just look at them, it's obvious.

Tallulah: Shall we confront them once they wake up?

Dohasan: Now now ladies, let's not be brash about and jump at them already.

Then Keokuk and Kele ran up to the trio and examined them.

Tala: And now the boys are up.

Kele was close to Dzunukwa's face and licked her a couple of times, Keokuk did the same to Dario.

Dzunukwa: Uhhhh...huh!?

She woke up and got up.

Dario did the same as he scratched the back of his head.

Dario: What happened?

Tallulah: You three just happened, all of you huddled up hugging like some teddy bear.

???: Mom?!

They turned to Tayova who woke up too as she felt embarrassed.

Tala: So... you two like the human?

Dzunukwa: Eh?!

Dario: Ma'am, just because we hugged while sleeping doesn't mean we're automatically lovers.

Dohasan: Oh but Dario, we saw yesterday during our conversation that you and Dzunukwa eyed each other, winked one another. Me and Tala noticed you youngsters' behavior to one another.

Tallulah: And Tay don't think I didn't know what you were thinking yesterday young lady.

Dario: Alright people let's calm down, we just got up and-

He was grabbed on both sides, one side by Dzunukwa and the other by Tayova.

Dzunukwa: Yeah because why not?

Tayova: He treated us waaaaay better than for one day and it pales in comparison to what those two dorks did for the entire 6 months.

Dzunukwa: Plus at least he has a meaningful job and is quite polite as shown yesterday.

Tayova: I bet you liked him upon first glance mom.

Tallulah cackled.

Tallulah: Maybe...

Dzunukwa: And let's not forget... he has rizz~.

Dario: Don't I have a say in this?

Tayova: Silence honey, let us do the talking~.

The male cougar let out a fake cough to get their attention.

Dohasan: I.. don't know what that is... but seems you both have a liking to Dario and I gotta say.... I aproove of it.

D/Dz/T: Huh?!?

Tala: Whatever makes you happy sweetie, at least he's not like that Nesaru who's lazy and very messy.