Chapter 26: Manners

The scene changed back to the house, we see Dario who had a chalkboard as the latter was beside it.

Dario: Alright so tonight we're gonna head out, all seven of us. We're gonna be dining at a restaurant and I'm gonna show you how to master basic table matters.

Sprinter: Yeah, why are we doing this again?

Dario: Because if you guys, not naming people act like the way you are then people around us will find you suspicious. Plus let's not forget the fact that Cottonwood here has a fear of crowds and in nighttime a ton of people will be in the restaurant.

Cottonwood: Really now? This is alarming.

Maple: I mean you adapted with the 6 of us around so what's going to take a few tens or twenty more people?

Dario: Agreed, and I will teach you all how to properly act and not raise any suspicion. And we'll start with the first step.

Scene changes to Dario who had a book about fanciness.

Dario: Ok step one: a firm handshake. If someone greets you regardless of gender you should give a hand shake which means respect. Lemme show you, Hurricane offer your hand.

Hurricane: Like this?

She gave out her hand to which Dario extended his and shook it firmly.

Dario: And that's how you do a handshake. Sprinter. Maple. You two try it.

Maple extended her hand to which Sprinter cocked a brow.

Sprinter: Do I really have to do this?

Everyone: Yes!

Sprinter: Alright.

She extended her hand to Maple and then.

Sprinter: Syke!

She moved it away and chuckled.

Maple: Oh come on that was easy, be a team player for once.

The red wolf turned to Dario.

Banny: This is gonna be hard right?

Dario: *sigh* It's gonna take us a while...

(Montage music)

The scene changed to Dario who was explaining a page of the book.

Step Two: opening the door for someone else.

Peekon opened the door for Cottonwood and the deer went inside.

The deer opened the door as she and the elk turned to Dario who gave them a thumbs up with a smile.

Step Three: seat your guest.

Hurricane moved the chair back a bit and Banny came in as she was going to sit and Hurricane supported the wolf by moving the chair forward to match with the table.

Step Four: Start a conversation.

Dario explained this page to them and then Sprinter started the conversation, this made Banny nod and joined in. Then Peekon did and finally all joined in.

The hunter smiled for the group of trophies since they were adapting and learning really well.

The scene changed to the trophies all seated around the table with forks, spoons and knives of different sizes around them. Dario was standing as he held out cards.

The latter showed them a picture of a salad.

The girls that were herbivores then picked up long forks.

Dario nods as he then showed his next card. A steak.

Sprinter and Banny smirked as they raised a medium sized knife with a medium sized fork.