Chapter 124: So Many Kids

The scene changed Dario and Katherine who were back in America after their events in Australia. She joined the harem and tagged along to share the spoils.

Katherine: I can't wait to meet the other 20 girls I gotta share you with, along with your offspring.

Dario: Oh they're all something, trust me on this babe.

Katherine: Without a doubt. Tho I gotta be careful around 60 of your children, I wouldn't wanna hurt the poor things by accident.

Dario: They're probably asleep or something.

He opened the door and saw Banny who was rocking two babies to sleep.

Dario: Hey Ban Ban.

Banny: Hm? Ah, Dary! So good to see you again! Victoria, Ruby, daddy's home!

She ran up to the hunter with their little girls, the little pups were excited to see their dad. Victoria reached out to Dario with one of her small hands.

Dario: Aww sweetie.

He touched her hand, playing along.

Katherine: They're so adorable lover boy.

Banny: Lover boy? *looks at Dario with a smirk* 9 months later and you're still growing it? You never changed~.

Dario: I may be a dad now but the charm still kicks in.

Hurricane: Well speak of the devil, look who came back!

She came along whilst holding their own baby.

Dario: Hey Hurri, how's little Storm doing?

Hurricane: He's asleep, managed to calm the little guy down. *sees Katherine* I see we got a newbie after 9 months.

Katherine: Umm hi...? The name's Katherine, pleasure to meet you Hurri-

Hurricane: -Cane. And yeah nice to meet you too.

Banny: Come in come in Katherine.

The dingo entered the place with a smile, feeling safe and welcomed.

Dario: So where are the others?

Hurricane: Most are asleep with their own and the others are active and playing with their kids.

Dario then went to the living room to find Dzunukwa, Leonor and Ruch playing with their kids.

Dario: Ladies I'm back home!

Dzunukwa: Well well well, daddy's back boys.

Leo: So dummy how's Australia?

Dario: Oh it was great and-

Katherine: Hi everyone.

Ruch: Oooh, fresh meat eh?

Katherine: Huh?

Ruch: Relax it's my way of saying that we have a new member in the harem. Welcome, I'm Ruch, those are Dzunukwa and Leonor.

One of Leonor's kids crawled to Dario and pulled him by the leg, causing the hunter to look down with a smile.

Dario: Cristiano! *picked him up* How are ya boy?

Cristiano laughed, the other little fox pups wanted attention too.

Dario: Hang on hang on kids, there's enough of me.

He sat down the ground with the rest of the girls and gave his kids attention. The baby foxes, cheetahs and cougars.

Dzunukwa: *kissed Dario's cheeks* We all kissed you.

Dario: No doubt about it.

Fatima looked at Katherine.