Chapter 27: Maple Syrup

"12:34"

The scene changed back to the house, Dario parked his jeep near his home.

Dario: Alright girls, we made it-

Maple: Shhh.

Dario turned to the moose who pointed back, the latter saw that mostly everyone were asleep.

Dario: Oh, my bad. That's what they get for drinking and eating too much.

Maple: They're fast asleep, let's carry them inside. And be careful not to wake them.

Dario: Don't worry Maple syrup, I got it.

The scene changed to Dario who held Hurricane bridal style, the ram was still asleep. Meanwhile Maple held Cottonwood in the same position.

The two went to Dario's bedroom and on the bed Banny, Peekon and Sprinter are already laid to rest.

Dario and Maple place the remaining five to rest up, the moose then tucked all of the girls.

Dario: Look at them, they're so adorable when they sleep.

Maple: Mhm, come on let's leave them.

They left the bedroom and slowly closed the door so that they wouldn't wake them up.

They went down to the living room and sat on the couch.

Maple: And I will be honest Dar, that was a great place you've taken us. If it was the fancy one then I'd fear for the worst for those humans in it.

Dario: Same, I might've taught them much but they could've fumbled it up. So I decided to play it safe. Thank your lord, thank you Jesus.

Maple: Who?

Dario: Well.... Let's just say us humans have this thing called "religion". Basically like we believe in some stuff that you really wouldn't understand.

Maple: Is it something like a cult?

Dario: Well... it's more of a movement. But yeah I won't go too much in detail. All I'll say is that people like me believe in a man above the sky, and that man is called God.

Maple: Hmm, that's rather interesting.

Dario: Anyways, wanna watch some Netflix and chill?

Maple: Sure, since we're like the only ones awake out of the squad.

They were currently watching some Breaking Bad.

The hunter found it enjoyable, the moose was rather confused.

Maple: Hey, what are the bald guy and the other one called again?

Dario: Heisenberg and Jesse Pinkman.

Maple: And is that what they do most of the time? Mix chemicals?

Dario: Yeah they mix chemicals.

Maple: So it's a science series?

Dario: Not quite, it has explosions in and the chemicals they make are special ones.

Maple: How special are we talking about?

Dario: Literally on the same level as alcohol but much more riskier and dangerous.

Maple: Ah, I'll stay clear of those now that you mentioned it.

Dario: You should, it can do some wacky shit to a human and I don't wanna imagine what it will do to an animal.

Maple: Well, wanna do something else. And not think about this alcohol alternative?