Chapter 40: Moroccan Adventure part 1

Ouzoud Falls, a popular destination found in Morocco where a lot of people come to visit the sight of the river's water flow down.

The scene changed to a semi-desert environment, it was sandy and had an oasis with some palm trees and from afar a tower could be seen.

We see Dario and Sprinter venture deep in it.

Sprinter: So this is Morocco huh?

Dario: Yup, I'm surprised you decided to come along.

Sprinter: I overheard your talk with your boss that after this you're going straight back to Southeast Africa again.

Dario looked at her.

Dario: You overheard me?

Sprinter: Yup and I can't wait to go and see how home is again after so long staying with you and dealing with other drag queens.

Dario: Come on Sprinty, at least they're nice with you.

She rolled her eyes before showing 3 fingers.

Sprinter: One's a cat obsessed with you, the others are a cat and an elk who are clingy af with you and then we talk about hotheaded Hurricane.

Dario: Ok fair points.

The cheetah smirked.

Sprinter: So what are we hunting in Morocco anyways?

Dario: Well, a red deer, a hyena, a mountain goat, a cheetah and finally a lion. But last time I checked cheetahs are extinct here in Morocco so basically we have 4 trophies to-

He was cut off by the the female who was shocked when she heard that cheetahs didn't exist in Morocco.

Sprinter: What?! No cheetahs?!

Dario: Is something wrong?

Sprinter: No.. it's just... no cheetahs? That sucks.

Dario: It's like you want some competition.

Sprinter: Maybe I do, but come on let's just get this over with.

They then stopped and saw a guy that had a red scarf around his head, he wore a brown cloak underneath rather raggy clothing as he was bare foot.

Sprinter: How do we know she's not human again?

Dario: As you can see, that guy has a deer tail on his ass. Meaning that right there is our first target, Iblis.

Sprinter looked closely and he was right, the guy named Iblis had a deer tail.

Dario aimed the gun.

Dario: Cover your ears.

Sprinter nods and covered her ears and closed her eyes. Dario fired a shot and hit the deer with a heart shot. Iblis collapsed on the ground with a dead look on his face.

Dario: And Iblis is done, now-

He was then tackled by someone to the ground.

Sprinter opened her eyes to see Dario who was getting attacked by a black skinned man, with black hair and a beard. They wore mostly black clothing.

Sprinter: Dario!

Dario stopped a punch to take a good look at his assailant.

Dario: You're-

Dahak: Dahak, and I know why you're here pal!

He was then tackled away by Sprinter.

Sprinter: You ok?

Dario: Yeah.

She helped him get up but later to be tackled by Dahak again.

Dario: You're one persistent hyena.