Chapter 12: Meatsack~

"Nighttime"

The scene changed to Smith and Victor as they were in the cabin from earlier.

Smith: Dude I insist, we better go and look for the guy, I have a hunch he might be alive or something.

Victor: Smith are you listening to yourself, we're in Africa and it's dangerous out there. Especially at nighttime.

He looked through the window of the cabin to see a full moon in the night sky.

Victor: Who knows what's out there. Maybe the kid is dead.

Smith: I still insist we go and search for him, tomorrow morning.

Victor: Ughh, you're such a wuss. Fine we'll look for him. Now let's get some shuteye.

"Meanwhile"

The scene changed to Dario as he held his rifle, but he was accompanied by Sprinter who was bandaged on her left thigh and on her right ankle, but she walked slowly.

Dario: Is this where she likes to reside?

Sprinter: Mhm, I've been here a couple of times and I know it.

They were walking on small grassland area where there were a ton of rocks with a small hill with a trail.

Dario: By the way Sprinty, you can't sprint anymore for a while huh?

Sprinter: Haha, real funny. But yeah it's gonna be a little of a while til I get to run again.

Dario: Don't worry you'll run eventually, you'll recover fast. And if you have struggles I'll help you.

The cheetah just smiled at him, she looked away with a small blush.

Sprinter: At first I thought you were a bit of a douche, but you're genuinely nice.

Dario: Oh don't flatter me. At least I'm not as adorable as you.

The cheetah playfully slapped his right arm as they chuckled.

Sprinter: I've been called adorable plenty of times, never by a big two legged meatsack like you.

Dario: Don't you think that was kinda harsh?

Sprinter: It wasn't like an insult or anything, gee I can be playful. Besides you called me adorable.

Dario: I mean... am I wrong? Especially when you're angry.

Sprinter: And thus why I shall call you meatsack, a nickname given to you by me~.

She winked at the hunter who rolled his eyes with a smirk.

Then the cheetah had a question.

Sprinter: Hey, remember the thing we talked about earlier?

Dario: About what?

Sprinter: About-

Then they stopped as they heard a loud crowd talking about something, they hide behind a shrub before slowly looking up to see Ramavo and her ostrich herd.

Sprinter: And there's our target, you got it loaded?

Dario aimed his rifle.

Dario: One last shot and-

He noticed Ramavo's head was only noticeable and he was told to get a heart shot.

Dario: Fuck, I can't get a heart shot not when these dumb ostriches are around.

Sprinter: I got you covered.

She got out of the shrub and changed into her true form. A grey cheetah with black spots, red eyes and her tail was mixed with red and grey, she also still had the bandages on her legs.