Chapter 121: Tell It To The Emus

The scene changed nearby luscious area in the desert, we see emus all gathered up and lined like soldiers.

We see General Supremu who was walking back and forth in front of his fellow birds.

General Supremu: Men, during my usual routine of munching on leaves I noticed two hunters, those two tried to assassinate me!

The emus gasped.

General Supremu: Yes I know, but I managed to thwart the attack, neutralize them and retrieve to safety. Which leads me to one conclusion....

He stopped to look at one emu with a stern look.

General Supremu: The government has decided to declare war on us again....It seems those blokes never learn that us emus are never gonna be kicked out from raiding their farms whether they like it or not!

The emus cacawed and made other various noises, to cheer their leader.

General Supremu: I had grandparents and a father that participated in the wars...they told me that an emu doesn't give up and that an emu will face a gun but never run away. It inspired me to be the patriarch for all of us, to be the general that all of you want!

He then turned into his human form. He was now a middle aged man with fair skin, a brown beard, black colored eyes. He wore a black helmet with 5 stars scattered up front, a green military jacket with a yellow collar, black pants and brown combat boots.

General Supremu: We're gonna storm down the farms, ravage anyone and anything and take the food before moving to the next location. If those maggots want a war with us....They got one!

The scene changed to the camp, we see Dario, Luke and Night Howler sitting around a nearby campfire.

Dario: And that's how me and Marcus got bodied by that emu.

Night Howler: That explains everything.

Dario: That was a different colored emu that we faced, without a doubt the mastermind. He dashed to us like her was the road runner and made monkeys out of us.

Luke: I can just imagine that.

Dario: Regardless, tomorrow morning we are going out there as a team and we're hunting down that thing.

Then he was left in silence, pondering.

Dario: Tho, I never hunted an emu before. Nyx, you're out Australia expert here, how do we catch or hunt an emu?

Night Howler: They're afraid of fire and-

???: Noise, lots of noise.

They turned to see Katherine who approached them with a bit of an uncomfortable and sad look.

Dario: Katherine?

Night Howler: Kat, ya alright mate?

Katherine: Yeah I'm alright, just wanted to get some fresh air and all, I love when it's nighttime.

Dario: And where's you boyfriend at?

Katherine: Had to go take care of something...I don't really care about it. He can fuck off.

Luke: So emus are afraid of noises?

Katherine: More like can't stand it, they'll resort to flight rather than fight when they hear a lot of it.

Dario: Ah so you have experience in this?

Katherine: Well, more like deter emus from coming in this part of the territory. Those birds are everywhere recently.

Dario: You don't say....well this is gonna be a bit of a problem...

Katherine sat on the ground next to him.