European Arc, Chapter 77: Muddy Waters

Portugal, a country in the Iberian Peninsula, shared with Spain. Close to the coasts of the Atlantic Ocean.

Renowned for its cuisine, culture, sports and most importantly forests.

This is another hunting spot for Dario as he is currently in the Sintra-Cascais National Park. A national park that is close to the ocean via its coasts.

The Americo-Macedonian was now spotted in a dense forest, wielding his rifle and looking out his surroundings in case of a potential target.

Due to the warm weather and location, he opted to wear a hunting vest with a black shirt underneath and wore a cap to cover his head from the sun that shined.

Dario: Portugal...always wanted to go here. I bet after I finish hunting I might have a look around, maybe I'd bump into one of my idols...

He had happy thoughts about his idol, but then he changed his expression to serious as he had to act since it was his job to hunt down these latest trophies Seth appointed him.

Dario: Right...so first it's a wild boar...should be easy enough. I caught one back in Texas.

He took a few more steps before finding a tree trunk, he lied his backpack before pulling out pellets that acted as food for boars. He poured some on a bowl, step one of his plan was complete.

He kept working to complete his trap, but he was watched by a couple of roe deer, around 3 to be exact. One was male and was brownish yellow in color and the other two were female and were regular colored deer.

However the male one looked disgusted by watching Dario, he looked like he was going to throw up but held it.

???: Why didn't anyone tell me we got a monkey roaming our forest?

???2: We didn't know either babe.

???3: Yeah he's minding his own business.

???: Nah nah nah, I ain't lettin' that slide here. Esse chimpanzé sem pêlo precisa ir. (That hairless chimpanzee needs to go)

He took his breath before turning into his human form. He was now fair skinned, had brownish yellow blonde pompadour hairstyle, pink eyes, he wore a yellow business suit with a pink bow tie and black pants with matching black shoes.

???: Now ladies, watch as I make our homo sapien friend over there, desaparecer. (Disappear)

The giggles giggled as the trophy approached Dario.

???: Hi there!

Dario turned around and saw the trophy and disguise who had a seemingly friendly smile.

Dario: Uh yeah?

Fernando: I'm Fernando, I'm one of the operatin' directors here in this national park. I didn't think we expected a hunter coming along, so what are ya doin' here buddy?

Dario: Hunting, duh!

Fernando: What exactly?

Dario: Boar.

Fernando: Ah, them greasy sluggers. They're almost everywhere around Portugal. But careful tho, these boars are quite hostile especially since matin' season is startin' for them just now.

Dario: I'm careful, I'm literally setting up bait so I can catch and kill one.

Dario was busy setting up the trap, the bowl was a bit away, the deer saw it and grinned evily. He then kicked the bowl with his foot, stirring attention.

Fernando: Ooops~.

Dario: Dude?!

Fernando: It was an accident buddy, my mistake, we can all get clumsy...especially when we walk into places where we ain't wanted...*with a bit of venom in his voice*