Chapter 66: Daddy Issues

The scene changed to Dario and co at a supermarket in Nevada, buying stuff. They were done hunting the trophy animals of Nevada together, despite the fact they got factors such as Twerp's sensitivity to hot weather and his stupidity they managed to pull through.

Dario: Alright fellas treat yourself to something as we worked hard.

Cottonwood: Yay, man this was hard, the weather is something else here.

Scruffy: I'm especially pissed off we had to chase that pronghorn across the desert.

Twerp: Dario? Is there any butter toast here in this magical place you call a market?

Dario: Umm yes, you need two ingredients to make it. Butter and toast.

The moose in disguise was fascinated and was literally thinking about it as we speak.

Twerp: Fascinating....that is art at its finest...

Rakezh: Dude, it's just butter on bread...

Scruffy: Ugh *eyeroll* whatever I'm gonna go and get myself something.

Cottonwood: Same.

Dario: Just be sure you don't get like a lot of stuff you guys, around an item or two is fine.

He was now alone with Twerp.

Dario: What are you standing here for?

Twerp: Yeah...I wanna follow you for the butter toast *derpy smile*

Dario: *unamused* Fine, follow me.

Rakezh: Why did you guys bring this guy with you?

Dario: Cottonwood was worried he might get killed.

Rakezh: He's a moose for fuck's sake!

The two males then roamed the aisles looking for butter. But then they came across an aisle where there was Spam cans.

Dario: Oooh, Spam. I might need those when I'm out for the days hunting and not coming back in a fast period.

Twerp: Are they expensive?

Dario: Yeah they are, it was said in June it was increasing prices on Spam, pre-made guacamole, and other items to cover the higher costs of transportation, packaging, meat, and avocados.

Twerp: Wait what's an avocado?

Dario: A fat guy that whines and cries all the time-Of course not! It's literally a fruit but it's native in Mexico.

Twerp: I wanna try it.

Dario: Sadly there's no avocado here in the market.

Rakezh: Plus it literally has no taste.

Then he felt the some Spam cans being pulled from the other side.

Dario: Hey! I found those first!

???: Finders keepers pal.

Dario then began pulling some Spam cans back before they had a tug of war over a can.

???: Honey a bit of help?

???2: Of course sweetheart.

Then Dario felt another force of strength pulling the can he held which his body collided with the shelf.

Dario: Guys, a little help!

Rakezh: *cracks knuckles* Come on chump.
Twerp: You got it boss!

The moose then went to help Dario as both sides pulled in this little tug of war, eventually Dario and Twerp emerged victorious as the shelf fell on their side.