European Arc, Chapter 97: Getting Along

Sebastian and Gemini were alert that Jäger had escaped the national park, presumably out of Spain entirely.

Hearing the news just made Rakezh angry deep down inside, this also made Marcus, Luke and Night Howler kind of worried about the leopard's behavior. Luke especially.

Luke: Rakezh you alright?

Rakezh: I'm fine kid, just worried that you almost got killed by that goat.

Luke: Yeah I don't know what happened to him after I tripped him inside the water.

Rakezh: You tripped him....*Mind* That explains everything...

He scratched the back of his head.

Rakezh: So where is Marcus anyway?

Luke: Oh, that lynx girl dragged him somewhere.

Rakezh: Oh?

The scene changed to Marcus who was putting a sign close to Guadalquivir with English captions "Do not drink, it's not safe" along with a Spanish equivalent.

Beside him was Sofia and Alfredo, whom the latter looked indifferent about the situation.

Alfredo: I cannot believe this has happened to us. Someone poisoned our water supply, this will practically make us dehydrate.

Marcus: There are still ponds that are most likely not connected to the river.

Alfredo: *sarcastic* Oh wow, thanks for the information there. Who knows maybe that's poisoned too!

Sofia: Have a little faith in Marcus hermano, he's doing his best.

Sebastian who wasn't far and was putting a sign with the same message.

Sebastian: The human is right, we could get water from ponds but I wouldn't risk it to be honest.

Marcus: Perhaps I might come up with some solution to help you guys out.

Sofia: Wait really?

Marcus: Yeah, you guys dig up a hole. Like gather the other animals and dig a hole big enough for water.

Alfredo: Ok and where does the water come?

Marcus: Oh I'll get it, just trust me.

Sebastian: Very well Marcus, I have faith in you.

Sofia: Can I accompany Marcus?

Alfredo: Absolutely not! You're not going anywhere without me!

Sofia: But hermano!

Alfredo: No buts, he can go on his own.

Sebastian: Ok then you help Marcus get the water then while I try to see if something bad happened to the cave when my pack chased the moose.

Alfredo: The cave?!? Sofia, go, I'll handle the cave problem.

He ran off, Sebastian turned to them and winked with a smirk.

Sofia: Well now amorcito, it's just us now~.

Marcus: Come on I'll go get the jeep. Sebastian encourage the others to help excavate a hole that's big enough.

Sebastian: Roger that!

The scene changed to Luke and Night Howler.

Night Howler: So, how's your back feeling Lukey?

Luke: It's great, all thanks to you. You're a lifesaver for putting yourself in the way of that ibex.

Night Howler: I forever will. You're my shining star Luke.