Chapter 116: Luke's Birthday

Luke: Where are we going Nyx?

Night Howler: You'll see Lukey, just hold me tight, 'kay?

Luke: I trust you...

We see Luke who was being dragged by the dingo trophy as the boy was wearing a blindfold over his eyes.

Night Howler: You're gonna like it Lukey~.

A few seconds later they stopped at a backyard.

Night Howler: And on the count of 3 I will tell you to take off the blindfold, ya ready?

Luke: Mhm!

Night Howler: Alright! 3....2...And take off the blindfold!

Luke took off the blindfold as quickly as he could as he was met with a surprise of his life.

He was greeted with a huge sign that read "HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY LUKE", balloons and presents. The guests present were his parents, his uncle Seth, Dario and his girls, Marcus, Sofia, Rakezh and Gemini.

Everyone: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!!!

Luke was joyous of the sight of guests that have joined on in his birthday.

Luke's mom: Happy birthday son, me and your dad are proud of you.

Luke's dad: You earned it champ!

Luke: Awwww thanks everyone, you really shouldn't hav-

Tayova: Are you kidding?!

She came over Luke and hugged around his shoulder with a smile.

Tayova: That's no good attitude for your special day little bro.

Dzunukwa: For real, today's your day kiddo.

Dario: Ya, you're a great apprentice of mine and I would never ask for a better one. So me, the girls and your family decided to work together to make this day special for you.

Luke was astonished as for his 18th birthday was basically everyone he knows in his life work together.

Luke: Thanks a lot guys, you're all awesome!

Maple: Thanks kiddo, welcome to the adult life now.

Phantasm: Where you're legal and responsible for yourself.

Hurricane: Hard and durable, Nyx told me you take a lot of bumps.

Banny: And we made you the birthday cake!

Luke: Wait all of you?

Dario: Well...I had to teach them to bake and all, but hey it's a collaborative effort.

Drusilla: Indeed...after a few mishaps hehe...

Leonor: Speaking of which, where's the birthday boy's cake.

Rakezh: Oh, they have it!

He pointed at Armand and Faust who were carrying a large cake and placed it at the table with 18 candles.

Armand: Phew, happy birthday kiddo, even tho me and Faust over here missed the first few minutes.

Faust: I didn't not sign up for this monsiuer Dario.

Dario: Yeah you did pal, welcome to the club.

Luke's mom: Come on Luke, come over and blow the candles sweetie!

Luke: Okay mom no need to shout.

He then went to the cake as everyone started singing "Happy Birthday To You" to Luke.

The teen now turning adult blew the candles and everyone cheered/clapped for him. Night Howler pulled him over for a hug.

Night Howler: Welcome to the adult world Lukey.