arrived at uva academy

Pokemon universe 3 at 8:20 pm

At front entrance of cerise laboratory in 10 feet it with two ambulance van, ten police vehicles, one news team van, and one fire truck then until porco and Reiner show up the crime scene toward male police chief who noticed them.

Porco: "what happened here?"

Police chief: "some mask guy mysterious appear laboratory main lobby toward downstairs to basement to burn professor cerise alive and we got injured policewoman inside 2nd ambulance."

Porco look at Reiner and said, "go check on officer Jenny inside back of ambulance while me and the police force doing searching around inside the whole building to finding mask guy." He agreed with him and begin walking towards officer Jenny who sitting at back edge of ambulance with bandage wrapped around her right leg.

Reiner: "hey, are you okay?"

Officer Jenny: "I'm fine but I'll be out for 2 months when my leg get healed."

Reiner: "what happened?"

Officer Jenny: "well, I entered laboratory main lobby to check on professor cerise from basement until a green beam come out of nowhere to hit my right leg really fast and I feel on the floor begin scream in pain for a second until I noticed someone approaches toward main lobby it's look a 17 yrs old teenager boy with mask and wearing black attire got strange device on left wrist, and holding strange futuristic rifle in both hands. Me and the mask teenager look at each other bit until I pass out after that but I heard evil laugh by him."

Reiner: "he went somewhere after exit the laboratory."

Officer Jenny: "nope, I didn't hear footsteps at all. Sorry."

Reiner smile proudly: "that's okay, you did your best."

"Anything."

He turned around to see commander magath and Lexi the bunny with stern expression on their faces, Reiner replied, "she said, she didn't hear footsteps from masked teenager boy inside main lobby, commander." They became suspicious about masked man is 17 yrs old teenager boy in black attire got strange device on left waist and holding futuristic rifle, when Lexi  bunny pulled out a pen and notepad as walk up to officer Jenny.

Lexi bunny: "describe the rifle."

Officer Jenny: "well it's has short and heavily shrouded barrel, pistol grip, a solid stock, and optical sight."

Lexi noticed the rifle what officer Jenny talking about and said, "our masked friend got EE-3 cabine rifle and extremely popular with galactic bounty hunters from across the galaxy and I believe someone handed the weapon to him to blast you in right leg become injured."

Commander magath: "like who exactly?"

Lexi: "I don't know."

"Commander magath."

They spotted porco walk up to them with confused on his face and said to them, "we can't find our masked punk anywhere around the laboratory. Now what commander?"

Commander magath: "let's back to briefing room with the others talking about masked teenager boy appeared of nowhere to killed professor cerise and injured officer Jenny."

Reiner/porco: "yes commander."

Mesagoza city, paldea region at 10:20 am

Uva academy