vs tera iron hands

Aot universe 3 at 10:15 am: Marley, liberio- marley military HQ courtyard.

Commander theo magath talk two Marley soldiers for a moment until one of them turned left in shocked to see wild tera future paradox Pokemon, iron hands just standing there at few feet away behind entrance cause them stop talking each other.

Marleyan soldier #1: "is that future paradox Pokemon, iron hands

Marleyan soldier #1: "is that future paradox Pokemon, iron hands. Commander."

Commander magath: "I believe so."

Tera shards rose up from the ground to absorbs iron hands in a second and shards broke into pieces to reveal terastallize iron hands with grass tera crown on top of its head and power up after that.

Marleyan soldier #1: "I didn't see that coming."

An magical orange poral appear left next to them in 5 feet away that surprise them bit when it open up to reveal section 23 Northeast corridor with paul, dawn ceries, and tygra exit the portal to courtyard see wild tera Pokemon, iron hands.

Paul: "is that future paradox Pokemon Mrs. Ceries, it look like hariyama."

Dawn: "yup."

Tygra look at the trio and said, "listen, we don't like each other alright and let us battle iron hands and let Paul catch it after that." Commander magath give calm sigh and said, "fine go ahead." Both Paul and dawn pulled out their pokball and toss it in the air.

Paul: "electabuzz, stand by for battle!"

Dawn: "empoleon, spotlight!"

Their pokeball release electabuzz and Empoleon appear behind them at 5 feet away having Pokemon battle against wild tera iron hands until it use leafrage straight to both electabuzz and Empoleon.

Paul: "use protect!"

Dawn: "you too Empoleon!"

Both of them use protect to blocked leafrage that surprise little bit commander magath and Paul called out an attack, "use thunderbolt!"

Dawn: "use bubble beam!"

Their attacks straight toward terastallize iron hands together at once and direct hit with almost heavy critical damage became dizzy until paul called out, "use charging rhydon cracks chesto!" He running toward iron hands but and take a leap to deliver charging rhydon cracks chesto on the forehead to cause deliver heavy critical damage as he leap back to them when glass shattered make iron hands returned to normal still dizzy.

Marleyan soldier #2: "do it kid!"

He pulled out heal ball on palm of his hand and toss straight to iron hands in a second then stop begin floating in mid-air begin open up to capture iron hands and went inside as closed after that, falling down on the ground perfect when iron hands begin struggling inside heal ball in a minute and stop for heal ball locked it inside make several marleyan soldiers begin to cheer for dawn and Paul victory when clone Zeke Yaegear walk up to them with heal ball in his hand.

Dawn: "thanks little dude."

Zeke: "no problem."

Paul grab heal ball from Zeke hand gently to look at it with a smile on his face.

"Hello there."

They turned around to see Nicholas st. North known as santa Claus, guardian of wonder and leader of the guardians being accompanied by two yetis then tygra said to him with polite, "who are you my friend."

North: i'm north, guardian of wonder and leader of the guardians. I want to join section 23."

Dawn: "welcome to the team, North and anyway who told you about it."

North: "man in the moon."

Zeke: "huh?"

Commander magath: "who?"

North: "it's very first guardian who lives on the moon and protects the dreams of all children."

Paul: "that's cool, I guess."

Armin arlelt original universe 1 at 9:55 am: section 23, Titan pokemon mission control room.

Moblit looking at screens with unknown types of herba mystica while standing on platform in a second until he heard a voice behind, "hey moblit." He turned around to see Zoe hange who's arrived at Titan pokemon mission control room with a smile and he said to her with kind, "you need something Zoe."

Zoe: "you should visit your nephew Zeke at uva academy at 4:30 pm in original pokemon universe."

Moblit: "I don't know cause I'm helping with Starlight glimmer and commander takasu fixing right wing of laat in the hanger."

She walk up to him to put her arms around his neck and staring at him with lovable expression on her face, " Please do it for me, babe." He smile at her while place his hands on back of Zoe demin shorts and said, "okay I do it for you, crazy cutie."

Zoe smile: "shut it you."

Mobilt: "how I got lucky to have beautiful and crazy girlfriend."

Zoe: "pretty lucky."

[New chapter is out for today]