meet the queen

MLP universe 3 at 4:30 pm

Zephyr heights, equestria

Sasha walking in the Northeast corridor toward queen Haven throne room to meet the queen along with heads of section and assistances, while being accompanied by thunder clap, zoom zephyrwing, and r9-y9.

Thunder clap: "how's Jedi training been, ms. Braus."

Sasha: "great, master yoda so nice give me dayoff today through Tuesday."

Zoom: "that's nice for him. So you know princess twilight and her friends from their original universe."

Sasha: "since middle of demon chi hunting."

Thunder clap: "really that's crazy to find demon chi from others universe before drago and his goons does."

Sasha: "yeah I got use to it sometimes."

"Hey Sasha."

They spotted heads of section and assistances standing in front of throne room door as they approach them, captain sentry said to her with kindness, "how Jedi training been, Sasha."

Sasha: "great, captain."

Vice principal artemis: "good, keep it up the good work, ms. Braus."

Lexie: "way to go girl."

Tygra: "awesome."

Tech e. Coyote: "not bad."

Sally: "radical."

Dean metamorphosis adjust his glasses back to his eyes and said, "indeed my friends. Let's go to meet the queen, shall we." Captain Simpson nodded her head to agree with dean metamorphosis and begin open both doors really wide to reveal throne room with queen Haven sitting in her throne along with cloudpuff who surprise to see legendary heroes of universe enter the throne room along two guards.

Queen Haven: "welcome legendary heroes of universes, I'm very nice to you all in person."

Captain sentry: "thank you your highness."

Captain leela: "anytime."

Queen Haven: "so captain sentry, how your friends doing from equestria in original universe."

Captain sentry: "great as always, princesses sparkles still busy at the castle, their daughter is in school in canterlot, and rest of them staying at ponyville as professors and headmistress at school of friendship, they're busy as well too."

Queen Haven: "goodness but that's okay."

Captain venderquack: "listen there unknown person building armies of battle drones in 5 months take over the universes but don't know when and we'll be ready."

Captain sentry: "we got time to train rookie cadets to became serect agents."

Dean metamorphosis: "you and everyponies from across equestria will help us to fight against unknown person."

Queen Haven smiled pride will help legendary heroes of universe to fight against person and said, "we'll be honored to help you my friends." They smile at queen Haven and everyponies across the equestria in this universe then thunder step in with answer for captain arlelt, "Mr. Arlelt, master yoda told us about you claim down dinosaur as Dino handler and send them to island zebra, correct."

Captain arlelt: "yes sir, my friend fluttershy breeze, the weilder of kindness taught me to committee with dinosaurs since middle of demon chi hunting."

Thunder: "not bad."

Windy: "can show us to calm down dinosaur here at same time."

Queen Haven: "pretty please."