jacq field trip part 1

They then arrived at section 17 training ground that surprise everyone when rainbow blitz begin to explain, "this is training ground for cadets go training like hand to hand combat, dna Digivolve, and everything while being trained by three instructors, bulk bicep, and Lynn loud jr. The training start 3:30 - 5:30 pm during Monday through Friday."

Male student #1: " That's pretty cool Mr. Blitz."

Savannah: "not bad to stay in shape sometimes."

Rainbow: "you said it kid."

"Scraggy!"

They turned around to see scraggy riding on top metang head hovering in mid-air enter the training ground toward them that surprise Mr. Jacq and said, "scraggy and metang from unova and hoenn region. Metang is steel and psychic type, it's evolve form of beldum, and scraggy is dark and fighting type." Then rainbow replied, "that's correct, Mr. Jacq, they're best friends and don't like be separate at all." Shane replied, "thats sweet."

Savannah: "I'll take care of them and join my pokemon team."

Jacq: "wonderful idea Savannah, it's right thing to do that."

Zeke: "go for it, Savannah."

She look at them with smile and said with polite, "you two wanna join by team for a treasure hunt." Both of them begin agree with her when pulled out two pokemon with two hands to send them inside pokeball begin locked it without struggling and place on her pokebelt right attachment and Mr. Jacq said to rainbow blitz with kindness, "what's the next tour, Mr. Blitz." Rainbow replied, "section 17 garage."

Mr. Jacq: "ooh that amazing."

Pokemon universe 2 at 10:11 am in somewhere at sinnoh region

At middle of grassy field with holly, brock,  jb-9, and happiny help Autumn out with her miltank named llta for a moment until jb-9 turned his head to the left see something and give out scare beep of response that alarm.

Brock: "what's wrong buddy?"

They turned left what jb-9 looking at and noticed to see wild tera lycanrco midnight form standing there in few feet away.

Autumn: "what the heck is that unknown pokemon?"

Brock: "that's wild tera pokemon and means not good at all."

Tera shard rose up from the ground to absorb lycanrco midnight form in a second until shards broke into pieces to reveal terastallizes lycanrco with water tera crown on top of his head and begin power up.

Holly pulled out pokeball and toss it in the air begin calling out unknown pokemon, "primape, come out!" It released primape appear right next to happiny in 4 feet and behind them at 5 feet.

Holly: "okay primape use rage fist!"

Brock: "use pound!"

Both of them toward him with pound and rage fist with direct hit to cause half medium critical damage and then lycanrco use bubble beam toward them until happiny use protect from bubble beam.

Brock: "way to go happiny."

Holly: "use rage fist again."

Autumn: "again."

He run toward tera lycanrco fast to deliver rage fist cause heavily critical damage make shards broke into pieces return lycanrco back to normal becomes dizzy when Brock pulled out pokeball begin threw toward it in a second and stop floating mid-air begin captured lycanrco and went inside and went down to the ground begin captured it without struggling that surprise Autumn and Holly.

Holly: "good job babe."

Until Holly primape begin to evolve that shock Autumn and llta to see it when light faded away to reveal annihilape.

Brock: "that's primape new evolve form, it's pretty scary."

Autumn: "his what!?!"

Annihilape walk up to them with Brock captured pokeball in the hand for him grabbed it nicely and Brock said to him with kindness, "thank you annihilape."

Happiny: "happiny."

Mountain hut maid cafe

Ash at left side of cafe in 8 feet away having stare down at tree when he run straight toward the tree and deliver unknown attack, "meowth shot!" With barrage of kicks in middle of the tree in a minute until half of tree coming down lightly that surprise dawn who standing there behind him in few feet away.

Dawn: "(thought) his kicks are amazing that make me turn on right now."

She approach him who's turned around to see at dawn with pervy expression on his face and said, "you wanna do it at the barn."

Dawn: "you know it, I'll get condom pack inside my travel bag first."

Ash: "of course babe."

[End part 1 of this chapter]