meet the father

Flash sentry original universe at 9:00 am

At sweet shoppe with mighty thor 2.0 sitting at table in middle of cafe while wearing green Sleelvess shirt to expose muscular arms, dark indigo greenish cargo shorts, white socks inside regular shoes, backward cap on her head, and two different types of earrings in left ear. She got her mighty hammer become upsidedown right next to her who's taking a sip of tea inside the cup and going to meet her girlfriend father today and Mrs. Cake walk up to her with a small smile, "you are nervous to meet with your girlfriend father, commander." She replied, "nay, maiden cake, thou don't get nervous about my girlfriend father."

"Hey sweetie."

She turn left of surprise to see her girlfriend and her father arrived at sweet shoppe cafe as she getting up on the chair when they approach her and Mr. Finger look at her with happiness and stern expression, "you're commander Zoe hange of scout regiment in paradis island what my daughter talking about, correct."

Mighty thor 2.0: "yes sir."

Mr. Finger: "what you do for living, commander."

Mighty thor 2.0: "working as section 17 serect agent to save the universes from bad guys."

Mr. Finger smile: "that's great commander, you have my blessings dating my daughter and make her happy all the time."

Mighty thor 2.0 smile at her girlfriend father statement about make pieck happy all the time and said, "I will make your beautiful daughter happy all the time." Pieck give beautiful wink at her handsome and muscular girlfriend then Mr. Finger said to them with surprise, "when you two get married and getting any plans to have a children." Both of them blushed of embarrassment to heard "have a children" From Mr. Finger mouth cause chuckle from Mr and Mrs. Cakes behind the counter and pieck said to her father with embarrassment, "daddy! Why you said that in front of us with several people inside the cafe."

Mr. Finger: "what I just saying, I want to be a grandfather."

Pieck: "DAD!!!"

Pokemon universe 2 at 11:01 am

Solaceon town contest Hall waiting room with dawn still nervous about the results coming up soon.

"Hey babe."

She look up to see his boyfriend and the group entered waiting room approach her as Holly said to her with worried, "are you nervous about the results coming up soon." Dawn replied, "yeah."

Jessica w: "don't get nervous about it alright just relax."

Dawn become happy to give relaxed sigh don't get nervous when the results what Jessica said until a voice of Marian in the screen, "sorry for the delay folks." They look at screen with marian who's begin to speak with kindness, "here's the results who's going to 2nd round." She show the results board with picture of coordinator pop out one by one make dawn little bit nervous until her picture appeared after Kenny.

Ash: "babe, you made it."

She give her boyfriend a hug as he twirled dawn around like a princess with cheerful laughing.

Mateo: "alright."

Bunnymund: "good there mate."

The final result appeared to be jesslina who's very excited to made it entered 2nd round.

Marlin: "here's 2nd round match card."

2nd round match card show up on the screen.

Dawn vs coordinator

Coordinator vs coordinator

Coordinator vs Kenny

Coordinator vs jesslina

Mateo: "good luck dawn."

Jessica w: "we're rooting for you."

Jb-9 beep of happily response

Holly: "don't give up agent berlitz."

Dawn: "thank guys."

"Hello there everyone."

They turned around to see time Lord, doctor who along with captain Levi and happy hogan who's show up at waiting room with them, then dawn notice doctor who with captain Levi and Serena Ketchum still wearing her jumpsuit got Sparky on right shoulder and said, "who are you sir."

Doctor who: "I'm the doctor."

Coordinator/jesslina: "who?"

Doctor who: "just the doctor, no titles or addendums needed, I'm time Lord and friend with heads of section."

Serena: "we're here to watch 2nd match of the Pokemon contest."

Ash: "that's great Mrs. Ketchum."

Sparky flew away from Serena shoulder to landed on dawn left shoulder and said, "hey buddy, you came to watch the contest too, huh" Wattrel replied with kindness cry, "weew!" Kenny blink twice of surprise and said, "what kind of Pokemon is that?"

Serena: "that's Sparky, he's from paldea region with new types of Pokemon and other regions Pokemon in new forms and new evolve form from my original universe."

Kenny: "that's cool."

Female coordinator: "it's so cute to me."

Captain Levi: "anyway, good luck on second round match brat."

Dawn: "thanks I guess."

[New chapter is out for today]