Serena celebration surprise

Japony, Tokyo at 8:15 pm: ash and Serena luxury japony penthouse

Ash entered the penthouse to see Serena Yvonne wearing pink velvet off shoulder shirt and rainbow dye leggings only. She got huge grin on her face and said, "honey, I got the job at cimone lilly floweshop in left side of the city. I'll be there at Saturday morning at 9:30 am." He smile and walked up to her to give a hug in a second and let go after that, he stare down at his girlfriend breasts to be d-cups and look up at Serena with erotic expression on her face, "let go to our bedroom for having fun but first take your shoes off." He nodded his head and begin taking his shoes off quick then place it on shoe rack, both of them went up the stairs toward their master bedroom in the corridor to the right is 1st door and enter bedroom.

Ash: "hey babe, you made dinner."

Serena: "yup, let's have fun first then go eat."

Ash: "sounds good."

They undressed themselves quick except for boxer, panties, and bra cause serena begin heavily blushed on her cheeks to see ash muscular body with 6 packs abs and including ash too see his girlfriend have d-cup breasts inside green garnet bra.

Serena: "oh I produce milk since after school."

Ash: "awww yeah."

She unhooked her bra to let her breasts bounce freely from their prison and went left side of bed to hop on and laying down in middle of bed between the pillows.

Serena: "okay baby I'm ready."

He enter right side of bed to hop on and climbing on Serena stomach, he placed his hands on both breasts begin massage them to hear moan of pleasure from Serena for feeling her breasts being touched by ash since he at alola region in 3 months. Then ash use his fingers to pinch and twisted nipples make her moan really loud with tongue sticking out from her mouth and got erotic expression on her face.

Serena: "ooooh, ashy.....ugh keep going."

He slap softly left side of her breast to cause Serena give out little bit erotic howl and she liking it until felt something inside her breasts and warn ash about it.

Serena: "I, (huff).... Gonna cum any minute.. Agh."

He groped them really hard to make Serena moan of pleasure really loud inside their bedroom and sprayed milk everywhere in a minute, after that it stop with Serena got heavy breathing and sweating pouring on her forehead.

Serena: "that...amazing ashy."

Ash: "I'm gonna take a quick shower while you waiting downstairs for me."

Serena: "sure, let me rest in a second."

Ash: "of course hottie."

Pokemon universe 2

Solaceon town at 10:15 am, pokemon center

Holly sitting in a booth with Brock and jb-9 waiting for Mateo come back from calling captain sentry while dawn and ash at outside doing training their pokemon in battlefield for a moment until Mateo come back toward them with a smile and said, "captain sentry is happy for you and your friends joining section 17 as part time serect agent."

Holly: "that's great, can we explore it tomorrow at 3:00 pm in his universe."

Mateo: "of course and Serena will teach aipom with two kung fu moves tonight."

Brock: "great."

Jb-9 give happily beep of response as jump off the booth begin rolling fast toward back of pokemon center for both automatic doors open for him go outside to see ash, aipom but it evolve into ambipom lately, and dawn talking with Kenny in battlefield when he rolled toward them and stop to give a beep.

Kenny: "what is that thing?"

Dawn: "it's jb-9, bb6 series astromech droid, some friends of our want us keep him as travel companion with Holly and mateo."

Kenny: "who?"

Ash: "I tell you later, ken. You wanna tell us something, little buddy."

Jb-9 give out excitement beep of response for dawn and ash who's got wide eyes and huge grin on their faces, they shouted of excitement, "WE JUST JOINED SECTION 17! ALRIGHT!" ash grabbed Dawn by her waist with his hand to move closer to him got smug expression on his face, "come here agent berlitz." They making out with tongue action and moaning in a minute, they separate each other to breathe and look at Kenny with confused expression on his face.

Ash: "Kenny, you got childhood friend is really smoking hot with slim body and perfect breasts, right baby."

Dawn: "right cutie."

[new chapter is out for today]