petra ral romantic vacation surprised

Aot universe 4

Monday September, 15 2017 at 6:00 pm in trost city, petra and Levi luxury apartment.

Petra cooking something at the kitchen while wearing lime green midriff tank top, gym shorts, and wooden sandals and heard door open from living room across the kitchen by person enter the apartment and closed it after that, person call petra from kitchen with familiar person, "babe, I'm home."

Petra: "hey honey."

Person enter the kitchen to reveal 23 yrs old Levi Ackerman wearing trost city discount store uniform, black pants, and shoes, he approache his girlfriend to give a peck kiss at left cheek toward the kitchen table begin sitting down in the chair.

Petra: "tired, huh."

Levi: "yup, restocked the shelves and unloaded the boxes."

Petra: "that's rough."

Levi: "what about you, huh?"

Petra: "fixing an vehicle and battle wild tera pokemon from other universes that's all."

She turns off the stove for a second when she turned around begin walking towards Levi and sit in his lap left sideways but her arms around Levi neck, she look at him with romantic expression on her face and said, "luckily, captain arlelt give me twelve days off from Woking on next Monday, so Let's have our fifteen romantic vacation at Rio, Brazil at captain sentry universe. Including getting alone time in our bedroom. You like that idea, lev." He couldn't resist stare down at his girlfriend dd-cup breasts inside the tanktop with sly expression on his face and said, "I agree babe." She chuckle and get up on his lap toward the stove to turn on again and continue cooking, then Levi get up on the chair toward the living room to watch TV, until Petra give silent moan inside mouth to feel something inside her breasts.

Petra: "(thought) my girls filled up with milk to prepared for Levi when we arrived Rio, Brazil. But I need called hotel to book in luxury hotel room with soundproof room. I'll do it tomorrow."

[New chapter is out for today]