meet the crew

The Simpsons universe 2 at 12:15 Am-springfield, Illinois: Aztec theater

Phantom fletchinder show up just in time made perfect landing almost middle of Aztec theater roof with both feet touch it while got new hair style is short hair and she see the white ninja along with canterlot defenders, phantom scout, and girl arachnid.

Phantom scout: "you're the phantom fletchinder what the white ninja talking about, huh."

Phantom fletchinder: "yup, me and her beat up birdbrain and his goons since last night."

Black Canary: "Not bad young lady.

Lady Phoenix: " Pretty impressive phantom fletchinder."

Girl arachnid turned around to look down to see wild turkey, kung pow chicken, fung, his three Croc bandits, and doctor no face walked in the streets heading to bail bond from 2 miles away, she turned around at the crew, "yo we got company." They walked up at edge to see the group of baddies to pawn shop with  black Canary look at phantom fletchinder with kindness look, "it's showtime my dear."

In front of bail bond with the group of baddies was about to break in until they heard a voice behind them, "not so fast fools." They turned around to see group of girl superheroes standing in middle of streets and white ninja said to them with sarcastic, "robbing some money at bail bonds, really. Geeze."

Black canary: "let teach those punks a lesson."

Doctor No face runs straight to them with a fist for a moment until phantom fletchinder flew fast straight to him with kung fu move, "sudowoodo punch!" He collapsed on the pavement backward and become unconscious that's surprised the girls.

Phantom scout: "good job kid."

She then morphed into a shadow goes down into pavement straight to wild turkey from above to come out pavement revealed her self to deliver uppercut on the jaw and goes down for a count. Gahri chop black canary with axe but she dodged to deliver roundhouse kick right in the head and Lady Phoenix deliver wall eyes with mule kick in the stomach. Then Irwin use his nunchucks to hit both white ninja and girl arachnid but they duck dow and deliver with double kung fu moves at once, "double stubborn skiddo kicks!" Right on the uppercaw cause Irwin collapsed on the ground unconscious, phantom fletchinder running straight to kung pow chicken to deliver kung fu move, "garganacl headbutt primeape!" There's only left is fung being surrounded by group of girls in a circle when he throw his helmet down in anger and said, "darn it, I shouldn't bring lidong with us instead."

In a minute later

The group of girls is on top of apartment buildings to see group of policemen begin arrested them, then girl arachnid look at phantom fletchinder with a smile inside her mask and said, "well done squirt. You and me should team up together at petalburg city in Pokemon universe 2 at 12:15 am on Friday midnight." Phantom fletchinder replied, "sounds good to me, girl arachnid."

[New chapter is out for today]

Universe times

Original Pokemon universe

Paldea region-3:23 am

Kanto region-3:23 am

Flash sentry original universe

Canterlot city-12:35 am

Japony-12:35 pm

Lisa Simpson original universe

Springfield-12:35 am

The Simpsons universe 2

Springfield -12:35 am

Pokemon universe 3

Petalburg city- 12:35 pm

Webby venderquack original universe

Duckberg-1:31 pm

Aot universe 5

Marley and paradis- 12:45 pm

Armin arlelt original universe

Paradis and marley-12:35 am