kate Patricia morning surprise

Canterlot high at 7:15 am

Kate arrived at main lobby to meet up her girlfriend and her friends at cafeteria for breakfast and toward first corridor in a moment until she stop to notice principal celestia exit her office to hallway noticed Kate Patricia with a smile on her face, "good morning Ms. Patricia, I got surprise for you today."

Kate: "what kind of surprise is it, principal celestia?"

Principal celestia: "this Saturday at 5:16 pm, you having first Pokemon battle against new petalburg city gym leader 17 yr old named Max and facing him at canterlot city Pokemon battlefield across the park right next to small pond.

Kate surprise: "that's amazing principal celestia, I'm getting my first petalburg city gym badge after I defeat him."

Principal celestia: "that's great and congratulations for having first Pokemon battle against max the gym leader in our hometown. And including I tell captain sentry and captain arlelt about it, they're will be so surprise."

Uva academy at 8:45 am with Zeke walking in the hallway heading to language class with mr. Salvatore for first time for a moment until he stop to see director clavell walking towards being accompanied by captain eldian and a boy with slick brown hair and light pearl eyes. He wearing same uva academy uniform like Zeke and he's 10 yrs old.

Director clavell: "Mr. Yeager, this is the student who face you in schoolyard to test tera orb for one of your Pokemon at 10:30 am. Meet Shane light from zapapico town at east province."

Shane: "very to meet you, Zeke."

Zeke: "you too Shane and thank you for helping me out to test my tera orb one of my Pokemon against your Pokemon."

Shane: "no problem at all, little man. You and me become friends after that."

Zeke: "sure, I got nemona and arven as two friends, then now I got three. That's amazing."

Captain eldian: "congratulations soldiers, and director clavell let me come with you two for protection if hengemen show up here in paldea."

Zeke: "sounds good to me, cap."

[New chapter is out for today]