phantom fletchiner in solaceon town

Solaceon town at 2:31 am in pokemon universe 2

Back entrance of solaceon town bank with former enforcer of dark hand, beautiful gorgeous while holding an crowbar in right hand and got evil grin on her face.

Beautiful gorgeous: "it's time to rob a bank."

"Man, what's with you villains robbing banks, seriously."

She turn around to see phantom fletchiner with both hands on the ribs and got heroic expression as beautiful gorgeous said to her with little bit anger, "who the heck are you?" Phantom fletchiner replied, "I'm phantom fletchiner and I'm your chef for tonight. Today special is pepper steak with a sauce of ass whooping." Beautiful gorgeous begin with a snort and laughing combine make phantom fletchiner become awakened from the laugh and said, "that's weird evil laugh I ever heard, geeze." She flew straight to beautiful gorgeous with king fu move, "golduck bites bottom feeder!" Cause beautiful gorgeous collapsed face plant on pavement become unconscious to dropping crowbar right next to her then phantom fletchiner look at spinarak is hanging upside down on tree limb to look at phantom fletchiner.

Phantom fletchiner: "you can use string shot to wrapped around beautiful gorgeous, that's okay with you little dude."

Spinarak nodded his head as shot string shot to wrapped beautiful gorgeous around like a burrito for a second and stop then phantom fletchiner look at spinarak with a smile and said, "thanks for the help, little dude." She flew up in the sky in a few seconds and disappeared like a phantom that surprise spinarak for a bit and went back to sleep.

Aot universe 5 at 12:40 pm

Paradis island graveyard

Annie staring down in sadness at Armin arlelt grave who's collapsed on the grass with knee touching begin to crying loudy see her crush died while burning alive viva the stream of bertholdt hoover back at wall maria while being watched by tien, eren, hitch, iron valiant, Samuel, colonial Cortez from vice City universe, and Steven Stone from pokemon universe 3 from behind her at 6 feet away.

Colonial Cortez: "poor girl. She lost her true love from burning alive back at wall maria."

Steven: "you said it colonial. I'll cheer her up at mossdeep city restaurant in hoenn region at my universe."

Eren: "good idea Mr. Stone, we'll be at pewter city, Kanto region to talk with Brock Harrison parents."

Samuel: "yup."

[New chapter is out for today]