story of hisui region

Bandroom with sunset and his friends waiting for principal Solaris bring someone know about unknown form of voltorb and growlithe who's playing with paldean wooper and skiddo until they heard door open to look up to see principal Solaris enter the bandroom with pokemon professor lyra heartstring to notice voltorb and growlithe in unknown form who surprised look on her face, "I can't believe it that's voltorb and growlithe in hisui form."

Sunset confused: "hisui form?"

Lyra: "well see you my boy, hisui ancient version of sinnoh region with hisui form of pokemon and including starter pokemon like rowlett, cyndaquil, and oshawott."

Butterscotch: "really, what kind of pokeball during hisui region."

Lyra: "hisuian pokeball who been crafted by hand."

Sci-dusk: "that pretty hard work making hisuian pokeball with getting blisters."

Applejack: "eeyup."

Sunset: "anyway how two hisui form of voltorb and growlithe got here lately?"

Butterscotch: "yeah."

Lyra: "probably it's was arceus, the creator of pokemon world did decided to send every pokemon in new and hisui evolve will might show up in other universes to stay or visit to getting along with normal animals too as well."

Sci-dusk: "there more of them coming to other universes from hisui region ancient time."

Lyra: "that's right just keep eyes on them when they show up."

Sunset smile pride, "you got it professor."

South Park original universe at 7:45 am

South Park elementary school northeast corridor with Richard alder walking in a minute and stop to see sneasel in hisuian form standing in middle of the hallway with a smile on her face.

Richard: "what the hell?"

Pc principal and Mr. Mackey show up just in time to see hisuian sneasel too as well with shocking expression on their faces.

Pc principal: "dude, are you seeing this right now."

Mr. Mackey: "sure do pc principal. It's look like a sneasel in unknown form, m'kay."

Mr. Garrison class

Every students and Mr. Garrison with huge wide eyes and open mouth of shocked to see hisuian electrode along with regular electrode.

Both electrode: "electrode!"

Butters: "whoa, I didn't see that coming."

Clyde: "yeah."

[New chapter is out for today]