interrogation #9: Brock parents and brother

Pewter city, Kanto region at 2:30 pm in pokemon universe 3 with eren and his group arrived at the Harrison House to have a chat with Mr. And Mrs. Harrison.

Eren wearing green sleeveless shirt to expose muscular arms, orange camo shorts, white socks inside indigo blue air nike shoes, and golden cross ear stud on right left. Hitch wearing short light blue shirt with green fire emblem on it, exposing her belly button, demin shorts, red shoes, and two different typ of earrings on left ear. And Samuel wearing dark green shirt with "gone fishing" Logo in the middle, cargo shorts, short black socks inside of air nike purple lavender shoes with red and blue laces.

Eren knocking on front door twice lately in a second and stop to heard someone approach the door from inside who's begin unlock it and pull the door forward to reveal 16 yrs old Forrest Harrison with a small smile on his face, "you're captain arlelt agents what captain arlelt himself told my parents about it since 8:30 pm at his original universe last night Eren replied, "yup, where's your family at buddy."

Forrest: "in the living room with ludicolo and sudowoodo."

Eren: "sounds good, oh my pal Samuel linke Jackson have interrogation with you at your bedroom."

Forrest: "sure."

He lead them to living room to meet with Brock parents while iron valiant closed the door behind it and joined the rest to the living room with them while Forrest take Samuel to his bedroom with interrogation, iron valiant walk up to ludicolo and sudowoodo in 3 feet away with confused expression on their faces to see robot look like gallade and Gardevior combined who give out friendly wave to them so they did too that surprise lola and flint sitting in the couch while two of them sitting another couch."

Lola: "is that future paradox pokemon, iron valiant what captain arlelt talking about."

Hitch: "yup, anyway let get down with business shall we. How you two know about Brock."

Flint: "he's helpful around the house like cooking and cleaning all the time. He's older brother and parental figure to them."

Eren: "that's good how do you two feel about your son death at pallet town in 3 months ago."

Flint: "we're heartbroken to see use to be pokemon doctor died on the hands of that girl from kalos region."

Hitch: "Serena Yvonne."

Lola little half of anger to hear the girl name and said, "yes, why she do that to kill my son Brock like that." Hitch replied, "she got mental illness since day of birth without emotionless and extremely obsessed with ash Ketchum when she became jealous to see someone flirt and touched him in front of her and goes killing them instantly." Both of them shocked in horror about Serena got mental illness since she was baby without emotionless that they didn't know it.

Lola: "we didn't know that at all."

Flint: "yeah."

Eren: "don't worry doctor named Burt burns from Marley make a cure with the help of Dr fate turned her into a normal girl and now she's at Vermillion city school with section 44 rookie agent goh until further notice without make teachers and students being suspicious about her whereabouts than."

Lola: "that's good."

Eren: "where's rest of your kids except for Forrest."

Flint: "they're at school right now but they still sad about their older brother death thou."

Hitch: "don't worry, they will happy about Serena Yvonne became normal girl very soon."

Lola: "captain arlelt told us about the original normal Serena as housewife and secret agent of section 17."

Hitch: "including her husband ash Ketchum the new monarch and pokemon world champion who's retired working as a worker in pallet town cafe on Monday through Friday. Including handyman in the weekends."

Lola: "dear me, he must tired from working as handyman in his hometown."

Eren: "yeah, he's very tired while relaxing on his lazy boy recliner chair."

Lola: "oh my, he need some dayoff from working."

Flint smile pride "don't worry honey, he's tough and manly worker in his hometown that's a man right there."

Eren: "I heard that, Mr. Harrison."

Lola: "you want some lemonade that I made in the kitchen."

Eren/hitch: "sure."

Forrest bedroom

Forrest sitting middle of the bed with along with Samuel right next to him and said, "you're new pewter city gym leader to step in as your brother replacement."

Forrest: "yup, I got his five pokemon as my current pokemon."

Samuel: "that's good sport, your brother is proud of you right now from heaven."

Forrest: "yeah."

Samuel: "do you like to want another pokemon like paldean pokemon, how that's sound."

Forrest: "sure."

Samuel: "I asked captain arlelt from section 23 if he got new rock type paldean pokemon. Alright."

Forrest: "of course."

[New chapter is out for tonight]