zeke first tera orb

Uva academy at 7:15 am

Zeke walking down the stairs to entrance hall in left wing on his second day in uva academy was about heading to cafeteria for breakfast.

"Good morning Mr. Yeager."

He smile to see the director walk up to him with kind expression on his face and said, "did you like uva academy so far." He replied back, "great, I'm heading to cafeteria get some breakfast before heading to homeroom." Clavell chuckle a bit amd said, "that's great, you should get some little bit of groceries in city like breakfast, lunch, and dinner, later on." He nodded his head to agree with his director and he pulled out tera orb with tera red shard inside on palm of his hand.

Director clavell: "I forgot handed this you yesterday my apologize

Director clavell: "I forgot handed this you yesterday my apologize. This is tera orb, will cause a Pokemon to terastallized to gain tera jewel above its heads that's varies in appearance and you can recharge at Pokemon center after that."

He grab his first tera orb from director hand nicely and place it on his pokebelt right attachment and director clavell said to him, "I'll get one of students face you at schoolyard at 10:20 am while using tera orb on one of your Pokemon."

Zeke: "sounds good to me, sir."

Then suddenly they heard strange sound right next to them in 6 feet away when they turned right to see blue British police box appear and reappeared behind front entrance in a second, it appeared with someone come out from police box to reveal doctor who with a smile.

He approach them and director clavell said to him with confused, "who are you my friend?"

Doctor who: "I'm the doctor."

Zeke: "who?"

Doctor who: "just the doctor, no titles, or Addiums, I'm alien time Lord and friend with heads of section. I got 6 gents with me inside tardis that captain sentry sent to protect paldea from hengemen if they show up."

Director clavell: "excellent."

He turned around 6 people inside of tardis to give a nodded for them get out of tardis to entrance hall reveal captain eldian, leatherhead, Danny phantom, RJ, the boulder, and Dr. Rockwell. Then director clavell said to them with kindness, "you six gentlemen working with Mr. Sentry right."

Dr. Rockwell: "yes director, and I gotta say you got fancy and nice academy in paldea I ever saw."

The boulder: "the boulder agree with mutant monkey."

Captain eldian: "you said it buddy."

Director clavell: "thank you so much."

Japony, Tokyo at 4:15 pm

Serena enter her luxury penthouse holding grocery brown bag with little bit amount of groceries and she closed the door behind her.

Serena: "(thought) I'm gonna cook a bit for me and ash dinner while he's at kuro corp. Then after this doing my homework."

She towards the kitchen to place the bag on kitchen table but first she changed her school uniform into sleepy clothes at their master bedroom from upstairs quick.

Few seconds later

She back to the kitchen from upstairs to reveal wearing pink midriff tanktop to expose her belly, lavender sleepy short shorts, and house slippers. She grabbed tv remote from kitchen counter to turn on medium size TV standing in middle of counter to find channel for her in a second and stop on Japonese cooking Channel.

Male Japonese cooker begins to speak with Japonese language, "greetings everyone to my cooking show, "Cooking time with chief Sushi wave. Let's get cooking shall we."

Serena: "(thought) I'm gonna make another Japonese dinner cuisine for me and ash tonight."

[New chapter is out for today]