interrogation #5 talia ceries

South Park on Tuesday morning at 7:45 am- south Park elementary school, pc principle office.

Knock knock knock

Pc principal: "enter."

Unknown person open and push the door forward wide to reveal the widow, talia ceries with sad expression on her face to see pc principle sitting behind the desk along with colt grice, zappy the iron bundle, Reiner braun, nuzleaf, mr. Mackey,  vice principal strong woman, and Sgt. Yates on both sides of his desk, when talia closed the door behind her and toward the desk, she then sitting down in a chair for interrogation.

Reiner: "Mrs. Ceries, how do you know about your daughter."

Talia: "she's really sweet and kind girl to everyone in Vermillion city, Kanto."

Pc principle: "Okay we have good start here, does she have any hobbies."

Talia: "she's good at gardening as she take cares of flowers at her school until."

Pc principle: "she's disappeared inside the school."

Talia nodded her head very slowly for response to them with tears pouring down on the cheeks from her eyes, when  nuzleaf walk up to her and handed a picture then walk back to the group when she raised the picture of Serena up in fear and colt said to her, "but she's got killed by Serena Yvonne in the back with knife instead."

Talia: "oh my god, my little girl is murdered by her."

Reiner: "yes, she's at school with goh since show up at school last Monday but we don't know her whereabouts lately, yet we still keep a eyes on her in every day at school without teachers and students being suspicious."

Talia anger: "why she do that to my daughter, huh!"

Reiner: "because she got mental illness without emotion since she was born and obsessed a teenager named ash Ketchum who got kidnapped by ravees at the Kanto airport since last Friday night."

Talia: "oh dear, I didn't that know about that girl have mental illness."

Mr. Mackey: "don't worry kay, because marleyan doctor name burt burns make a cure for her with the help of Dr. Fate as a normal girl, sounds good, Kay."

Talia replied back to him while staring at them with anger and craziness expression on her face, "sounds good, after that let me beat out of her what she did to my daughter, hahaha. Hahaha." They become scared from Talia ceries craziness.

Mr. Mackey: "uh-oh."

Pc principle: "dude, I didn't see that coming."

Colt: "great, we got another one to beat up Serena too."

Talia: "and including my son want to beat up that mask bastard senseless what he did to my husband who burned alive inside his laboratory basement since last Sunday night."

Sgt. Yates: "Jesus Christ, okay we let your son beating up masked figure senseless if we find him."

Zappy scared: "D-deli."

Nuzleaf scared: "nuzleaf."

Talia: "I'm sorry about that's make your nuzleaf and robot look like delibird but smaller."

Mr. Mackey: "that's future paradox Pokemon, iron bundle was lived inside the creater of area zero in paldea region from original pokemon universe, kay."

Talia: "that's delightful."

[New chapter is out for today]