night of craziness

Japony 10:30 pm- ash and Serena luxury penthouse

Ash already lay down in middle of the bed with the covers halfway staring at celling and ignore two spirits of his two former companion, brock and misty with angry expression on their faces for a moment until Serena exit the bathroom while wearing red lacy bra to expose the whole midriff and pink velvet short short, she entered the bed to hop on her boyfriend stomach and staring down at him with erotic expression on her face, "good thing sylveon sleeping at the couch in the living room." She begin unhooked her bra from behind to let her breasts bouncy free from their prison and she stand in all fours with her D-cup breasts hanging above ash face who cupped on right breast begin sucking and use his hands to grab another one begin groping to hear Serena moan of pressure crazy with erotic expression on her face.

Serena: "oh...ugh.. Ashy."

She raised her head up to see spirits of aria, Jimmy, Shauna, Trevor, and tierno who staring down at her in anger but she doesn't care at all when ash pull and twisted the nipple make Serena moan of pressure really loud with tongue sticking out.

Serena: "(thought) look at us now guys, ash having fun with my girls."

Ash slapped left side of breast twice softly make her howl of pressure and shouted, "ooooh, ashy, I love you so much." Until she felt something inside of her breasts to warn her boyfriend, "ashy....I'm gon..gonna cum any minute." He latched off the nipple begin groping on both breasts with his hands really hard cause her moan of pressure loud to spray milk from her nipples everywhere like running out of control fire hose in a minute and stop, she collapsed on top of him with heavy breathing and sweats pouring down, they begin taking rest of their clothes quick with Serena underneath the cover to lay down on the bottom with ash on top of her.

Ash: "ready babe."

Serena: "yup."

They begin making out as him taking her a ride with blissful moan from them inside the bedroom.

[New chapter is out for today]