debut of phantom fletchinder

Pokemon universe 2

Middle of midnight at 1:30 am in lake valor

At closed lake valor pawn shop in EastSide of the city with mad Hatter in front of pawn shop at 3 feet being accompanied by mouse man and Dr

At closed lake valor pawn shop in EastSide of the city with mad Hatter in front of pawn shop at 3 feet being accompanied by mouse man and Dr. Snipowitz from behind him at 4 feet away while holding empty sacks.

Mad Hatter: "let's rob some goodies, gents."

He enter the front entrance along with his two pals until something really fast like a blur to capture Dr. Snipowitz and mouse man without a yelp, cause mad Hatter stop in front of door to hear silent from his goons lately and turned around at them, but nothing there and walked toward middle of the street for a second and stop.

Mad Hatter: "mouse man, snipowitz. Where are you?"

But he didn't realize there a shadow rose up from pavement behind him at 3 feet begin morph into phantom fletchinder with sly grin on her face and give out clear throat cause mad Hatter turned around to look down to see phantom fletchinder got confused  look.

Mad Hatter: "who are you little girl. Say aren't you to be young as female superhero."

Phantom fletchinder: "yes I am, old man. Oh I'm phantom fletchinder by the way."

A second later

She tied up unconscious mad Hatter and his goons in bottom of light post with a rope, begin hearing police sirens from miles away so she spend her wings begin flying in the sky with silent thurst boost in few seconds and disappeared in a flash like a phantom before Cops come.

[New chapter is out for today]