pieck confession

Japony, Tokyo at 11:00 am

Ash walking in the sidewalk among with a lot of people to finding a job somewhere in the city for a moment until he noticed to see small japony convenience store named sushi thunder from few blocks away in front of him to the left, he probably think convenience store is hiring so he walked pass by several people along the way to enter the store to see ten people everywhere getting something on the shelves and he noticed at right side of the store see 45 yrs old very skinny man with bald hair and Hazel eyes. Has light blue skin. Wearing long sleeve white collar shirt with red tie, black pants, and brown leather shoes.

Ash: "(thought) he's probably the manger of this store."

He walked toward the manger who's restocked small shelve on the table with pack of bubble gum for a second and stop to see ash in front of him with a smile on his face and begin to speak with japonese language, "you are hiring someone."The convenience store manager replied to him with kindness in japonese language too, "yes we're hiring, my friend. Why you need a job."

Ash: "yes sir, like full time job."

Convenience store manager: "of course you're hired. Your first job is restock the case of noodle bowls in aisle 1 to the right that's all and if anything to be done, I tell you."

Ash: "sure, oh I'm ash Ketchum."

Convenience store manager: "very nice to meet you, ash, I'm tiger claw, the manger of sushi thunder convenience store. Oh we're closed at 8:00 pm and open at 9:00 am, so you be here at 8:55 am. And I allowed having breaks and lunch break for you and tom jade. Because just me and him only us just working since 8 months ago the store goes down hill but you here though make my store goes up."

He went to the aisle 1 in the right begin restack pack of noodle bowls from the shelve from the box as his first day of work in japony.

Section 44 at 11:15 am- section 44 small workout room with colt only there just kicking on standing punching bag in middle of workout room while wearing section 44 sleeveless gray shirt, green emerald workout shorts, and white workout tape around his feet. Then suddenly pieck almost passed by the workout with fuecoco and Pikachu, she stopped to see colt punch at punching bag little bit hard cause pieck little blush on her cheeks to see sweats coming out from colt beautiful blonde hair who's punching the standing punching bag for a moment, he stopped to see pieck, fuecoco, and Pikachu standing outside of workout.

Colt: "hey pieck."

Pieck: "hey colt, working out I believe."

Colt: "yup, for little bit and hit showers in men locker room after that, and talk with a boy named Sawyer in slateport city, hoenn who knows ash and his companion in kalos."

Pieck: "great."

Because she got a crush on him since he joining Marleyan military with his brother, as she enter workout room toward him along with fuecoco and Pikachu, and she give out small amount of sigh for a second and look up at colt, "colt, I got a crush on you since joining Marleyan military with your brother."

Colt little bit surprised, "really, I didn't realize at all but that's great pieck, let's have our 1st date in burger joint in duckberg tonight, sound good." She replied with kindness, "of course colt, I was about to kiss you in the lips but you're sweating." Colt give little bit chuckled and said "good call pieck, don't worry i will kiss you in the lips at burger joint." Both of fuecoco and Pikachu jump into colt arms with little bit off-guard but he don't care a bit.

Colt: "you guys come too."

Petalburg city, hoenn region at 11:15 am

Carolina is at the living room and sitting in the couch watching TV along with her husband and son for a moment until may enter the living room while wearing red velvet shirt jnto first knot, demin shorts, white socks inside regular shoes, and two different types of earrings in right ear. She enter the living room with them and said, "I'm meet up with solidad and drew at petalburg city restaurant joint. I see you guys later."

Norman: "have fun dear."

Max: "be careful sis."

Carolina: "tell drew and solidad I said hello."

May: "of course mom."

She exit the living room to slide front door begin sliding a very bit to go outside and closed it after that, she then heading to city to meet with her boyfriend and friend at petalburg city restaurant joint to hang out.

[New chapter is out for today]