interrogation #10: Richie

Section 44 interrogation room

Female team star poison grunt sitting in chair come face to face with Richie got Sparky the Pikachu on right shoulder who's sitting a chair in left side of table and she begin to speak with kindness, "when you first meet ash and his friends at?" Richie replied, "after fourth round indigo league tournament along with misty and Brock in indigo plateau." She impressed about it and said, "did you won sixth round?" Richie said, "yes I did after the ref ash charizard get eliminated because he refuses cause ash lose the match." She turned happiness into serious expression, "you have heard about tragedy news about the deaths of misty and Brock in pallet town."

Richie: "yeah, me and Sparky feel sorry for their family depression about it. What kind of person did that to misty and Brock lately."

Female team star poison grunt: "it's was Serena Yvonne from vaniville town in kalos region who killed them because she got mental illness in day of her birth without emotionless and totally obsessed ash Ketchum all the time. She don't like everyone Flirt or touching him in front of her and goes killing spree."

Both of Richie and Sparky shocked of horror about Serena Yvonne who killed misty and Brock in pallet town then Richie said to her with fear, "how ash react about it." She give out disappointed sigh and said, "he don't care at all because he madley love with her too so much that abandoned Pikachu at professor oak ranch."

Richie: "that's mess up!"

Sparky: "pika!"

Female team star poison grunt: "don't worry he's stay with pieck finger, an titan shifter at Marley. Oh Dr. Burns make a cure with help of Dr. Fate to turn Serena into a normal girl."

Richie smile happily: "that's great and I hope you guys find ash Ketchum really soon."

Female team star poison grunt: "we will kiddo."

[New chapter is out for today]