former scouts reunite

South Park universe at 12:01 pm at town of south Park: city wok

Eren sitting in a table at middle to the right side of the city wok who's  waiting for someone that captain sentry told him this morning

Eren: "(thought) what kind of person who's going to meet with me today?"

Then he heard of bell ring on top of door with a person enter the restaurant as a costumer for a moment until he heard a voice by familiar voice, "eren!" He turned right of shock to see his former friend/scout is the person who meet with him and he getting up on his chair to look at renier with anger and shocking, "YOU! THE PERSON THAT CAPTAIN SENTRY WANT ME WHO MEET!" To cause attention several costumers and tunong lu kim."

Jimbo: "geeze."

Tunong: "uh-oh, this isn't sound good."

Eren stomp toward Reiner in anger and popping his knuckles, "I'll waiting for this for long time what you and bertholdt did back at wall Maria." Reiner replied back in anger, "come at me, you son of bitch!" They came to face to face each other with anger expression and they're going to fight for a moment until they began laughing about it with happy expression and high five each other cause everyone sigh of relief.

Randy: "that was close for sure."

Gerald: "yup."

Eren: "how you been man."

Reiner: "great, I'm joining section 33 with the rest of them from Marley."

Eren: "that's great."

Reiner: "are you still having revenge on us what we did to Wall Maria including your mother got killed by titan."

Eren: "nah, I'm interesting to save the universes from unknown bastard and armies of battle drones."

Reiner smile pride: "let's teach that bastard don't mess with us as scouts, brother."

Eren: "you know it brother."

They give first bump each other to face unknown enemy and battle drones, then Reiner noticed quick and said, "hey eren, does ymir still dating Historia." Eren replied, "yup, they're going on a date on Friday. And I hope you find someone really soon."

Reiner: "don't worry I found someone."

Eren: "who?"

"Me."

Both of them turn right to see shalour city gym leader 26 yrs old korrina in Normal clothes who enter the city approach Reiner and she lift up by both feet to kiss her boyfriend on right cheek that surprise eren bit and said, "you dating shalour city gym leader from original pokemon universe, not bad, Reiner."

Reiner: "thanks, just like mr. Braun did to dating elite Four, Cynthia back then."

Eren: "yup. So since when you two first met each other."

Reiner: "since 2 weeks ago."

Original pokemon universe at 11:25 am: on the dirt road in area three.

There Mercedes Benz on the ground with floch on the wheel begin join by kaede in the front seat right next to him and both Falco and gabi sitting in the back got yamper and fletching on lap and shoulder because nicoolo and Sasha having romantic picnic together somewhere at right side of area one.

Gabi: "are we going to, mr. Forestor?"

Floch: "we're going to Zapapico city and looked around for a while before staring raining at 3:30 pm. That's okay with you two."

Gabi: "sure."

Falco: "yeah."

[New chapter is out for tonight]

Times

Flash sentry original universe

Canterlot city-10:45 am

Japony-10:45 pm

Las Pegasus-10:45 am

Original pokemon universe

Paldea region-11:25 am

Kanto region-11:15 am

Pokemon universe 2

solaceon town, sinnoh region- 1:23 pm

South Park original universe

South Park-12:15 pm

Pokemon universe 3

Petalburg city, hoenn region-10:45 pm

Aot universe 5

Marley and Paradis-10:45 pm

Equestria girls universe 2

Canterlot city-10:45 am