welcome to zapapico city

Zapapico city, east province at 12:15 pm with gabi and the others explore the city for a while.

Gabi wearing red sleeveless shirt with a Pikachu face on it, demin shorts, regular shoes, and hat is white and pink. Pink messager bag around. Falco wearing regular sleeve orange shirt, camo shirts, and air Jordan White sneakers. Floch wearing sleeveless jersey to expose muscular arms, brown cargo shorts, regular shoes, and sunglasses on his on forehead. Kaede wearing regular black shirt with flame print, blue shorts wifh brown leather belt got sword hostler in the left with his sword inside, and air Nike blue shoes.

Kaede: "wow this Zapapico city is different than levinica city."

Floch: "yeah, they got house like burrow in the walls."

Gabi: "you said it mr. Forster, how many stores in here."

Kaede open up the brochure of Zapapico city and said, "they have 3 stores, sandwich shop, medium size clinic building, two kiosk stand who's selling sunglasses and hats, water fountain, ice cream cart, four public restroom everywhere, and poke mart." Gabi replied, "wow that's amazing I guess." They begin explore the city and noticed several wild pokemon everywhere too.

Gabi: "they got wild pokemon here too."

Floch: "not bad."

They stop to see male rabbit pokemon rabbot block their path who's starting with happy expression on his face.

Floch: "who's that pokemon, gabi?"

Gabi pulled out her rotom phone from her demin shorts right pocket to scan rabbot for a second and information about him with the voice of female computer begin to explain, "rabbot, rabbit pokemon, fire type, and evolve form of scorbunny; it's thick and fluffy fur protects from the cold and enable it to use hotter fire moves."

Kaede: "you wanna join us to explore the city for a while before the rains hit."

Rabbot: "rabbot!"

At south province area two with dinky and cinnamon stick to look around to finding another paldea region quick before the rain coming soon.

Cinnamon: "what kind of paldea pokemon you going to get, dinky?"

Dinky: "probably grass and normal type I believe."

They spotted male olive pokemon smoliv standing there in few feet away from them.

Dinky use her magic to open right saddlebag to grab her rotom phone with her magic to scan it in a second and information show up

Female computer voice: "smoliv, olive pokemon, grass/normal type; it protect itself from enemies by emitting oil from the fruit on its head. This oil is bitter and astringent enough to make someone flinch."

Dinky: "I'm battle it with shroodle and captured it after that."

Cinnamon: "good idea babe."

Futurama original universe

New new York city at 12:45 pm: section 20 underneath the whole new new York City, captain's Leela and fry office.

Both captain Leela and fry sitting at the double office desk with angus MacZongo in front of their desk.

Leela: "you got unknown titan pokemon at your planet, Mr. MacZongo."

Angus: "aye lass."

Fry: "we'll send Nova, Cameron, junko, piddomon, pokemon professor Dwight conrard, slam Tasmanian, Shazam, Jedi master fressia, and her padawan Cindy Harrison over there on Sunday at 11:20 am. And they take starship Seymour."

Leela: "yup."

Angu: "good plan lad."

[New chapter is out for today]