interrogation #7 cilan

Flash sentry original universe at 9:15 am: crystal prep academy, dean chrysalis office.

Dean chrysalis at her desk doing some paper work in a second and stop to heard knocking from outside her office door by someone and look up at her door, "come in." Person open the door forward really wide to reveal 17 yrs old aquamarine in crystal prep academy uniform got stern expression on her face, "there someone who talk with you, ma'am because he's know ash back at unova region." She went left side of door for a person enter the office to reveal cilan with sad expression on his face.

Dean chrysalis: "you know ash Ketchum

Dean chrysalis: "you know ash Ketchum."

Cilan: "yes ma'am."

He approach her desk while aquamarine closed the door behind her and approach around the desk with dean chrysalis to grabbed notepad and pen from the desk for interrogations begin.

Dean chrysalis: "since when you first met ash in part of unova region?"

Cilan: "striaton city, unova region. It's my hometown. When he and iris arrived at striaton city together for ash having first gym battle against three of us. Because me, chili, and cress are gym leaders."

Dean chrysalis: "really, did he won his gym battle to defeat three of you with his pokemon."

Cilan: "yup its Pikachu, Oshwaott, and tipig. After that I decided join them traveled in whole unova region and made new friends/rivals along the way."

Dean chrysalis: "interesting, tell me this then, kid. Do know who killed iris on top of her head. It's Serena Yvonne because she got mental illness without emotionless who don't like  someone flirting and jealous in front of him. She obsessed with him alot."

Cilan eyes went wide and open mouth in horror it's was Serena Yvonne who killed iris then he said to her with shocking horror, "how ash react about it." Dean chrysalis replied, "he don't care all because Serena brainwashed him to become her protected and dangerous boyfriend. He abandoned Pikachu in front of professor oak front porch because he don't need him anymore, but don't worry Pikachu is great care with section 44 detective pieck finger for on now if we find him soon because he got kidnapped by ravees at the Kanto airport." Cilan little bit happiness and shocking expression combined, "I hope you and your friends from head of sections find him soo."

Dean chrysalis: "we will kid."

Aquamarine: "don't worry about it Serena though, because marleyan doctor named Bart burns will made a cure with the help of Dr. Fate turn her into a normal girl."

Cilan: "great."

Original pokemon universe

Uva academy at 10:16 am

Zeke walking in the hallway toward ms. Rarfort class and stop to see nemona walking towards him with a smile on her face, "hey little dude how are you doing." Zeke replied, "great I got 98 on my homework from mr. Salvatore language class though."

Nemona: "that's great. Listen during 2:30 pm, let's have tag battle at mesagoza battlefield with me and another student from ms. tyme homeroom against you and rosa. Oh don't worry dictator is fine with that while being protected by leatherhead and Danny phantom if hengemen show up."

Zeke sly grin: "sounds good to me."

[New chapter is out for today]