vs tera krookodile

Gta vice City universe at 5:23 am: fort Baxter air base, vice city mainland

Two troops just talking each other at right side behind the hanger for a moment they stop talking to heard, "krookodile!" Both of them turned left of shocked to see wild tera pokemon krookodile little bit closer to them

Troop #1: " What the hell? It's look like a crocodile but different it's red and big

Troop #1: " What the hell? It's look like a crocodile but different it's red and big."

Then suddenly tera shard rose up from the ground to absorb krookodile for a second and shard broke into pieces to reveal terastallize krookodile with ghost tera crown on top of his head and begin power up.

Troop #2: "I didn't see that coming?"

An magical orange portal show up behind 2nd hanger in 3 feet that alarm two troops and terastallize krookodile in a second to begun open up to reveal section 23 northeast corridor with 17 yrs old Parker ceries enter the portal with his sister-in-law while holding Sarah in her arms as they exit the portal to the base to see terastallize krookodile who started at them with cold glance.

Parker: "I'm gonna catch it after I defeat it."

He pulled out pokeball from his pokebelt right attachment and toss it in the air, "go primape!" It released primape appear behind two troops in 4 feet away having staring down in anger at terastallize krookodile."

Parker: "use rage fist!"

Primape become rage started running toward terastallize krookodile until krookodile begin counter attack with shadow ball straight to primape but dodge it from above straight to terastallize krookodile begin strike with rage fist to cause medium critical damage make Sarah became happy to see it.

Dawn: "you like uncle Parker having pokemon battle against wild tera pokemon in this universe, huh sweetie."

Parker: "okay buddy, use rage fist again."

Troop #1: "say what?!?"

Primape use rage fist again on terastallize krookodile to cause heavy critical damage that tera shattered to return krookodile back to normal becomes dizzy and parker grabbed the great ball from his hand to toss in the air toward krookodile, "go great ball!" It floating Mid-air above krookodile and begin open up to capture him and went inside really fast and closed it after that then falling down on the pavement with krookodile begin struggling inside pokeball in a minute until stop struggling with pokeball locked it.

Troop #1: "hahaha, way to go son."

Troop #2: "atta boy, kid."

Parker: "alright I caught myself, krookodile."

Primape walk up to Parker with capture great ball on palm of his hand when he grabbed great ball from primape palm nicely and said, "thanks buddy." Both of troops walk up to them with a smiles.

Troop #1: "thanks you for saving us."

Parker: "no problem at all, we're wild tera pokemon catcher! That's we do. Besides I'm part time wild tera pokemon catcher and part time Vermillion city high school student in our original universe."

Troop #2: "not bad I guess."

Dawn: "I believe you got 4th member of your team, dude."

Troop #2: "4th member?"

Parker: "I got wild bisharp and cufant since 7 days ago at Vermillion city forest in our original universe."

Troop #1: "neat."

Dawn: "keep a eyes on every pokemon show up here to visit or stay friends original pokemon universe."

Troop #1: "of course ma'am, we do it."

[New chapter is out for tonight]

8 universe times

Flash sentry original universe

Canterlot city-5:23 pm

Japony, Tokyo-5:23 am

Las Pegasus-5:23 pm

Pokemon original universe

Paldea region-7:30 pm

Kanto region-7:37 pm

Sinnoh region-7:45 pm

Pokemon universe 3

Petalburg city, hoenn-5:23 am

Aot universe 5

Marley and Paradis-5:23 am

Lisa Simpson original universe

Springfield-5:45 pm

Pokemon universe 2

Solaceon city, sinnoh region-7:45 pm

Aot universe 3

Marley and paradis-7:31 pm

Armin arlelt original universe

Marley and Paradis-5:23 pm