vs tera alolan Exeggutor

The simpson universe 2

Springfield at 7:00 am

At the park with police officer chief wiggum and his two police officers walked on the paths as their police duty for a moment until they stop to see wild tera alolan Exeggutor standing there who blocked their path in few feet away.

Lou: "I got bad feeling about this, chef

Lou: "I got bad feeling about this, chef. Because that wild tera Exeggutor in alolan form."

Eddie: "he's right chief."

Police chief wiggum: "don't worry about it, boys, what could happen huh."

Then suddenly tera shards rose up from the pavement to absorb alolan Exeggutor in a second and shards broke into pieces to reveal terastallized alolan Exeggutor with fire tera crown on top of his head and begin power up.

Police chief wiggum scared: "never mind."

Just then, an orange portal magical appear left side of boardwalk in 5 feet away begin opening to reveal section 23 main lobby with Paul from Pokemon universe 2 while wearing section 23 jumpsuit with dark purple lines who's exit the portal to the park along with dawn cerise to see terastallized alolan Exeggutor while the portal closed after that.

Lou: "hey guy's just in time."

Paul: "whoa! That Exeggutor in alolan form, Mrs. Cerise."

Dawn: "yup, let battle it then after that you catch it."

Paul: "gladly mrs. Cerise."

He pulled out his pokeball with his hand and toss in the air, "gallade, stand by for battle!" It released gallade from his pokeball appears behind Paul and Mrs. Cerise at 4 feet having stare down at terastallized alolan Exeggutor.

Paul: "use watchog fist of fury!"

He went ninja speed straight to terastallized alolan Exeggutor until they use ember toward him but dodge it by leaping in mid-air straight to middle of the neck to deliver watchog fist of fury caused medium critical damage and went back to Paul and dawn who's begin to glow golden aura inside of her.

Eddie: "it's just me or that girl glowing golden aura inside of her."

Police chief wiggum: "you're right Eddie."

Dawn: "now take this! Super fist of blabs-a-lot: razor leafs hurricane!"

An magical 20 razor leafs appear behind them at 5 feet away begin flew toward terastallized Pokemon really quick to deliver heavy damage strike caused the shards broke make alolan Exeggutor return to normal becomes dizzy when Paul pulled put great ball in his palm

Paul: "go great ball!"

He threw his great ball to alolan Exeggutor begin captured it while floating in mid-air to went inside of it and drop on the grass gently, great ball capture it without struggling that surprise dawn cerise for Paul captured alolan Exeggutor for first time ever.

Dawn: "congratulations kiddo, you captured your first alolan Exeggutor for first time."

Paul smile proudly on his face and said, "thanks Mrs. Cerise." Lou walk up to them with captured great ball on palm of his hand and said, "here you go, kid."

Paul: "thanks sir."

He grabbed his great ball from his palm nicelyand put on Pokebelt left attachment with his pokeballs then Eddie said to them with kindness, "thanks for the help you two take care of wild tera Pokemon business."

Dawn: "no problem, we're secret agents/Pokemon trainer, that's why we do. Right kiddo."

Paul: "yup."

But they didn't there male channel 6 photographer behind the bushes just saw the whole thing and who taking three pictures with his vlog camera and said to himself in excitement, "Mr. Brockman is stoke when I show him this at channel 6 studio and tell everyone on the news.

[New chapter is out for today]